Spiders

(Y/n) and Riri made out as they fell into Riris bed together. "What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" (Y/n) asked as Riri got on top of him and straddled his lap. "You're a lot more... playful, than usual"

"You just saved me from an evil doctor. I think that's behavior deserving of a reward" Riri replied with a smirk as she pulled her shirt off over her head before undoing her bra and letting it fall.

"Woah. Boobs" (y/n) said as he started at the girls chest before she kissed him again.

The next morning

(Y/n) woke up the next morning and immediately noticed Riri fast asleep and laying naked on his chest. He slowly moved her off of him before getting out of bed and getting dressed.

Once he was dressed (y/n) left the room and walked into the kitchen. "Morning" Nova called as he watched (y/n) walk into the room.

"Morning Sam" (y/n) replied as he opened the refrigerator and took out some strawberries.

"Spider-Man came looking for you"

"What did you tell him?" (Y/n) asked as he ate.

"That we hadn't seen you or Riri since you took her to the doctor yesterday" Sam replied with a shrug.

"All right" (y/n) nodded as he continued eating.

"Where did you guys disappear to?" Sam asked.

"That's for us to know and you to wonder about forever" (y/n) replied with a smirk as he finished his food and walked out of the room. "I'm going on patrol. If Spider-Man comes around again just tell him to go fuck himself"

"Sir, yes sir" Sam replied with a mock salute

A few hours later

"Oh hell no. I surrender! I expected one of the non-murderous heroes to stop me" the criminal said as he raised his hands only for them to be webbed by (y/n).

"I take it you heard what happened to vulture then?" (Y/n) replied with a smirk under his mask as he used his webs to pull the guys gun from his pocket.

"Everyone has. They were barely able to save him" a voice came from behind (y/n).

"Morning Sis" (y/n) said as he turned around and put the gun in his pocket.

"Dad wants to talk with you" she said as she walked up to him.

"And I don't want to talk to him" (y/n) replied as he started walking away. "Wait here for the police" (y/n) said to the thief who just nodded.

(Y/n) walked off with Mayday following. "He says it's important" she said as she caught up to him and walked up next to him.

"Look I like you. But I don't like Peter. Stop bugging me about him before I start disliking you too" (y/n) growled at her before shooting a web and swinging away.

"Well why don't you like him?" Mayday asked as she swung next to him.

"You're really starting to bug me" (y/n) glared at the girl as they landed on a buildings roof.

"Fine" mayday replied as she pulled her mask off. "I'll stop digging" she said as she sat down.

"Thank you" (y/n) said as he sat down besides her.

"Want to go get lunch?" (Y/n) asked as he looked at the maskless girl.

"Pizza?" Mayday asked as she looked up at him. (Y/n) nodded. "Let's go" she said as she put her mask on and they both stood up.

A few minutes later the two spiders were sitting in a pizza shop eating with their masks pulled high enough up that their mouths were the only things showing.

"Yummy" (y/n) said with a smile as he bit into his pizza.

"Yummy indeed" mayday replied with a smile.

Word count: 664

(This chapter was gonna be much longer but I don't have much time. I'll be back Wednesday night. hopefully another chapter on Thursday)