Hawkeye

(Y/n) with his eyes closed smiled as he lay on the beach. He was currently in Los Angeles enjoying his victory. He may not have killed Peter but Mayor Fisk had announced to the world who Spider-Man was. (Y/n) had decided to get away from New York so that he wouldn't have to deal with The aftermath of all that. His mother owned a beach house in LA, hence the decision to come here. The west cost avengers were currently off planet so this was the perfect place to be since there weren't many other heroes around.

"Get up Cat" (y/n) opened his eyes and noticed a girl looking down at him with her hands on her hips.

"Hey Bishop" (y/n) replied as he looked up at her. "I'm trying to enjoy my vacation" he said as he kept laying on the sand. "You're welcome to join me"

The girl sighed before sitting down on the sand next to him. "Come on (y/n), I need your help"

"I'm done being the good guy Katie" (y/n) replied as he looked over at her. "Nothing but bad has ever come from that lifestyle" he finished as he sat up.

"I know. I'm sorry to hear about what happened" Kate replied as she put her arms around the boy and pulled him into a hug. "But I really need your help"

(Y/n) sighed but didn't pull away. "What is it?"

"It's Clint. He's gotten himself into trouble again" Kate sighed. "As usual I need to rescue him"

"What's so special about this that you need my help?" (Y/n) asked. "You've saved him yourself many times"

"It's the person who took him. It's hydra. They sent the winter soldier after us"

"Why are you asking me and not someone like cap?" (Y/n) asked as he looked up at Kate.

"I don't have time to go across the country" Kate replied as she stood up.

"I can't go up against hydra! They'll kill us both" (y/n) replied.

"Clint left his dog with me. I'll let you play with him" Kate replied. (Y/n) immediately stood up.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go" the boy replied before the two walked over to a car.

"You took Clint's car too?" (Y/n) asked as he looked over the vehicle. The back window was open and a dog was sitting inside happily.

 The back window was open and a dog was sitting inside happily