Champions

"So what do we know about this guy?" Ben Riley asked as he looked over at the other spiders: spider-girl, silk, and of course Spider-Man.

"His name is (y/n) hardy. He's the son of the black cat, we don't know the father." Silk replied as she pulled up a picture of the boy on her phone. "He wants to kill Anya and I because we brought in his mother" she continued.

"So why am I here?" Ben asked. He wanted to just get to the point.

"He knows all of our identities. If we bring him in then he leaks the info. But he doesn't know you"

"So you want me to bring him in?" Ben asked. "That's a horrible idea. I'm a spider person too. He'll know you sent me"

"No" Peter replied as he shook his head. "We want you to figure out more about him. Something we can use against him so that he won't reveal all of our identities"

"Alright" Ben replied with a nod. "Any powers I should be looking out for?"

"He has all the same powers as me" silk replied.

"Even-"

"Even webs coming from the fingers" Cindy said with a nod.

"So how am I doing this?" Ben asked with a sigh.

"That's up to you" Peter replied with a shrug.

"You do realize that He'll definitely recognize my face right? Since I'm your clone"

"You'll be fine Ben. What could go wrong?"

36 hours later

"Ah fuck!" Ben yelled as he was pushed against a wall.

"Give it up scarlet spider" Iron heart yelled as she shot at him. He quickly dodged the blast before (y/n) swung in and tackled Riri to the ground.

"We've gotta start meeting in better circumstances beautiful" (y/n) said as he punched the girls helmet causing it to crack a bit. "How about a date?"

"If you surrender and promise to give up crime forever then sure. One date" Riri replied as she activated her unibeam. (Y/n) quickly jumped off of her and out of the way before she fired.

"Tempting but I like how I am now. I'm not changing any time soon" (y/n) said before webbing Riri to the ground and swinging off with Ben following after.

"He fell for it, the tracker's planted" Riri quietly said into her communications device. "And he's got a new partner"

At one of the black cats safe houses

"We make a pretty good team" (y/n) said as he and Ben high fived.

"Hell yeah we do" Ben replied. Both spiders still wore their masks since they hadn't known each other for that long.