Quarrels

(Is it just me or is "disco miniature golfing queen" from phineas and ferb the most underrated song in the show? It's definitely in my top ten phineas and ferb songs)

"Gwen!" Gwen turned around just in time for Valeria Richards to wrap her arms around the girl and smile up at her. "Let's get going!"

"Do we really have to do this Valeria?" Gwen asked as she hugged the girl back. "I'm not much in the mood for it"

"What's wrong?" Valeria asked with a look of concern. "Did something happen?"

"No! No, everything's fine... I'm just a bit worried" Gwen replied slowly. Valeria motioned for her to explain. "(Y/n) is very... damaged. He's been through a lot and I'm concerned about him. He won't talk much about it with me and I think it's eating him up inside"

"I get it" Valeria assured the girl with a nod. "But sometimes it's harder to talk about your feeling with someone close to you. (Y/n) is definitely the type of person who would have trouble with that. It's like if you need to say something important to your dad but you know he'll react a way you don't want him to. In this case with pity or something" Gwen nodded in understanding before speaking.

"So what? I just leave him be until it eats him up?" Gwen asked as she crossed her arms.

"Of course not" Valeria said as she shook her head. "See if he's willing to see a therapist"

"Yeah I doubt that'll happen" Gwen laughed. "You know (y/n). He hates talking about his feelings, unless it's about stuff he likes"

"Yeah, I do know him" Valeria replied with a smirk. "And I also know he idolizes Moonknight, who just so happens to a therapist as well. You see where I'm going with this?"

"I still don't think he'll do it" Gwen shook her head. "But I'll try it. Think you could get me this doctors contact info?"

Night

"No fucking way" (y/n) replied as he shook his head. "I'm not going to a shrink" the boy threw the paper with the doctors info into the trash. "It's not happening Gwen" (y/n) shook his head again. "I'm not that fucked in the head"

"Going to a therapist doesn't mean you're messed up in the head" Gwen replied quickly. "Moonknight goes to this woman!"

"And he has multiple personalities! I love the guy but he's got his issues" (y/n) shook his head. "Stop insisting. There's no way that this happens"

"Fine" Gwen replied with a sigh. "I'm not going to force you into anything" she sat down on the bed with a huff. "Even if it is for your own good" she picked up the kitten who had snuggled into her leg and put her on her lap. "But keep the contact info. Just in case"

"If it'll get you to stop talking about it then fine" (y/n) replied as he shook his head and pulled the paper out of the trash. He put it on the dresser before shaking his head. "I can't believe you'd even suggest that"

"Alright we'll can we just forget about it?" Gwen asked starting to sound annoyed. "If your going to go on about it then you should just go sleep on the couch"

"Why would I leave?" (Y/n) crossed his arms. "It's my house and my bed. You go sleep on the couch"

Gwen glared at the boy before standing up and walking out of the room. "Wait where are you going?" (Y/n) asked as the girl just shook her head and closed the door behind her. "Damn it" (y/n) glanced down at the psychologists contact info. He heard the front door close and assumed that Gwen had left.

A few hours later (y/n) glanced at the clock. He couldn't sleep. Gwen still hadn't come home. The couple had never had a fight that lasted this long. "I'm such a fucking moron" (y/n) groaned.

The boy got out of bed after another moment and got into his spider-outfit. Just as the boy was about to head out he heard his phone begin to ring. He quickly picked up the phone and glanced down at the caller ID. "Miss Stacy, how can I help you?"

"You need to get to the hospital. Now" by the time Gwen's mother had finished talking (y/n) was already swinging over. The panic was obvious in her voice.

"What happened?" (Y/n) asked worriedly. He dreaded to think about what could be happening.

"Gwen, she- she was mugged, s-she's been s-shot" the woman on the other end of the phone burst into tears. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and he quickly started swinging faster.

Word count: 805