Her temporary job for survival makes her meet Aditya, who gave her accomodation in his flat and soon becomes the only and the most trusted person of hers in this unknown city. After she tells him why she is really in Mumbai and what does she wants [reason is not revealed as of now in story], Aditya agrees to help her. To her absolute disbelief, Aditya happens to be an etical hacker in raw but no one knows about it and so he lives and work as normal people only.

Shehnaaz's person of interest comes out to be Harshjot Singhania and she wanted to collect as much as info about him. Somehow, she managed to make her way and reaches one step closer to her mission by getting to work under Sanjay Malhotra who does his every buisness and deals with Harshjot Singhania.

The duo have their hands in every illegal work there could be, be it murders, human trafficking, drugs trafficking .

To unravel the truths she's been searching for for so long, she becomes the part of this dark world. However, for her safety, she's well trained plusAditya's got her back who helps her in getting weapons or other things to ensure her well being because if she ever get caught while collecting info, they know what could happen with her because the already bloodied hands won't mind getting blood of two more persons on them.

***
Both Sidharth and Shehnaaz had enough on their plates to deal with when their fate decided to make them cross paths. Love was something that was not under their radar anytime soon but as they say, unexpected things comes to you at unexpected times, so they met and fell for each other.
Its seems so simple and straight when we read it here but the intricasies they had, were hard to ignore.

The first confession was from Sana's side as realisation came to her soon and putting every negative buiding thought aside, she decided to choose him over anything else. And it was not as if she didn't knew he ruled the dark world behind that hardcore enterprenournship, Aditya had recited every single thing
about him, to her and hell, even warned her multiple times to keep distance from him because by attaching with him, she would go even deeper in this dark
world from where her return would be next to impossible.

For Sidharth it was a lost battle long before however he tried to cut off this phase and feelings from him. He knew what problems she would face or how unsure and always under danger her life would be if she ever became a part of his life. He had uncountable enemies who were looking for his one weak nerve to step on and to stomp onto it.

So to keep her safe and secure, he pushed her to back off many times, even threatened her to do not dare and step into his radar but universe put them together every single time in a situation, escape from which seems impossible(synonym).

Also, Sidharth used to talk to a girl he had stumbled across in an unfashioned manner. He had critised her by replying to one of her handwritten note which she'd kept in a book she liked in a library and from there they kind of started talking through notes. Though they never got to meet each other as one day
she abruptly told him that she was leaving this city through her last note to him. They talked a lot but never even exchanged names but she did pulled him out of his denial of his love for his girl (Shehnaaz) and then she was gone and he didn't knew where to look for her.

***
With some events Sidharth came to know Sana was working for Sanjay and Harshjot and when he asked her the reason she just told him she would tell when the right time comes. They had argued on this matter lots of times but never reached on a unanimous conclusion.

Sidharth also confronted Aditya to reveal his intentions towards Sana because he was way too nice with her but he only gave that he was only helping her in what she wanted to do. However Sidharth unraveled one instance from his life that pointed to the theory of Aditya using her for his benefit.

Smriti, sister of Aditya was a criminal lawyer and when she had met Sidharth, she had declared that one day she would reveal all his illegal works that her theories suggested he used to do. After her long research she came to know wrong she had been all along about him and both agreed to be cordial.

Few days later, she died in an accident but both Aditya and Sidharth knew this was a murder and not an accident. The dots connected them back to the duo- Sanjay and Harshjot. Smriti had all her evidences lined up against them in a case and for removing evidences, they removed the evidence holder only fromexistence.

Aditya was stunned when he got to know that Sidharth knew this much about him. He also knew Aditya being a raw agent but Aditya did cleared misconceptions and assured him that initially he had thought to get back at the duo through Shehnaaz but then he dropprd his intention. Now he was genuinely helping Shehnaaz in achieving what she had to.

***
As of last chapter, when Sidharth didn't agreed to give name to his feelings towards Sana, the trio including Sana, Jay and Aditya made a plan in which Sana had to leave Mumbai and go back to her hometown for the rest of her life. At the end, Sidharth finally stopped her from leaving but even exposed how bad of
planners the three of them were all this while.

***
The duo seems common in the lives of all of them! What should be done to them?

This is for all the readers who once gave so much love to this story and have it still in their reading lists, you guys are awesome.
Give your love to this once again pretty please.

The next chapter would be posted soon.
Tell me in the comments if you're up for it.
Do vote and comment 🤍