18| Trouble Makers

Start from the beginning

I'd tell aurora not to do it, but where's the fun in that?

She smirks even though she doesn't know entirely wants happening, but she'd take the chance to ruin a bitches day. A waiter passes by with an empty tray.

"Can I burrow this?" she say snatching the tray ignoring the waiters protests. She places her lemonade on the tray and walks all the way to Casey's table where she sat with a date. Aurora accidently trips, spilling the lemonade on Casey's white dress. Mattheo back his laughs watching the commotion from far.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" Aurora says wholeheartedly, note the sarcasm. she proceed to take a napkin to wipe the table.

"Spellman you cunt" Casey shouts.

"I really am sorry Prichett" aurora says before proceeding to 'accidently' spill Casey's hot soup on Casey. Casey screams as the hot soup touches her skin, at point everyone was. Casey jumps out of her seat and runs to the washroom to clean herself, but as she opens the door, the oysters, tuna and Mayonnaise are dumped on her head. Aurora scoff in surprised and slips out a laugh.

"Get that bitch!" Casey shouts as her date get up from his seat. Aurora throws the napkin soaked in lemonade at his face and ran the other direction.

"Shit, shit, shit, run!" she says as she take Mattheo hand and they both run towards the exit.

"Get them!" they heard and turned to see three men chasing them. They run out of the Le grand, crazily crossing the street as the car beeped at them. The men were still following them but had trouble crossing the busy road. Aurora quickly ran towards a man who was about to get into his mustang.

"Excuse me sir!" she shout getting his attention.

"Sorry" she says, taking the keys from his hand. "Obliviate" she erased her and Mattheo from his mind and they got into the car. Aurora pressed on the gas and accelerated in full speed.

"Holy shit!" she say in relief.

"You stole a fucking car!" Mattheo says.

"I know!" she shouts back.

"You're fucking amazing!" he says as his breathing gets back to normal from all the running and excitement. Aurora couldn't help but blush at the comment.

"I'm hungry, you?" Aurora says.

"Yeah" he chuckles. Mattheo had never felt so excited in his life. He could stop smiling. It was crazy how he went from psychopath who punch a girl and now is stealing cars with her. She changed him.

I think it's safe to say, there falling for each other. (I guess we'll never know)

Aurora drove through a drive – thru at a fast food restaurant. They both ordered, and 'payed' then drove off. They parked in a dark alley and then sneakily climbed onto a roof of an arcade where they sat behind the neon sign.

"I love the fucking stars" Aurora says as bite into her burger.

"Whoa slowdown, or you'll choke" Mattheo chuckled as watched her with full mouth and stuffing fries.

"I'll choke" she says put her hand over a full mouth.

"You're disgusting" Mattheo laughing jokingly pushing her lightly by the shoulder and she then took her tomato slices her had taken out of her burger, because she hate tomato, and threw them at Mattheo.

"You should be grateful this was all black, one stain and your dead" he says knitting his brows but with a smile.

"I haven't had fast food since I was five" she says.

"Why's that?" Mattheo questions.

"I was never allowed out of the house until I was supposed to go to school, and my mother bought be fast food" she says resting her hand with the burger on the thigh.

"That's sad" Mattheo said. "Childhood eating salads"

"Shut up" Aurora said. Being with each other they forget about the world they lived in, they forget that they torture and have been tortured, they forget that love was incapable.

"I practically snuck out every night for fast food" Mattheo says taking a bite out his burger.

"Explains why you're fat" Aurora teased and Mattheo frowned.

"How would you know, you were on top. I was basically suffocating" Mattheo said.

"Suffocating, I would call it that" aurora said smirking. Then began to exchange more words over chocolate milk and for the first in a long time, they felt like actual teenagers, instead of kids treated like shit to do an adults work. Elliot huffs as she places her milk carton, she really loved chocolate milk.

"I want some" Aurora 'asks' Mattheo, she was so demanding.

"No, friends don't let friends share dairy," he said pulling away.

"Oh, so we're friends?" she asks.

"Unless you want to be something more?" Mattheo said and for a moment they looked into each other's eyes.

"Like best friends?" Aurora asked smirking.

"Sure best friends, who fucked" Mattheo smirks as Aurora rolls her eyes.

"But have you ever thought about it?" She asked.

"About what?" he questioned.

"I don't know, falling in love," she says quietly.

"Except for the fact that we are incapable of it, you and I grew up his a household where the word never existed except to be taught and told we aren't capable of it. It's something we have heard from the moment we were born. I mean you can't take a life and fall in love at the same time" Mattheo says and Aurora looks down.

"Maybe that's the problem," she says. "All we've been taught is to kill and feelings make us vulnerable. All our lives they taught be weapons instead of kids. Maybe not incapable of, maybe we're just scared of it" as the words left her Mattheo looked down knowing she was right, they were scared of it. It was something new, and something new that could hurt the most.

"Here," he hands her the chocolate milk and she takes it with a giggly smile as she drank the milk.

"Sadly, the night ends here. We have work tomorrow" Mattheo said with a huff.

"Right, Grindelwald" she said looking down biting the inside of her cheek nervously. Although she had killed countless times, it doesn't fail to make her sick.

They apperated to Spellman manor.

...........

He y'all,

i hope you your liking the book. Follow and vote to support this book.

bai.