Epilogue.

This the the last update of this story I hope you've enjoyed Ever After. It's always gonna stay close to my heart.

Thanks for reading this book. It's my first book so it will have some flaws but I'll try to write better next time.

Thankyou so much for your Lovly comments. They really made my day.  pearbhiholic_ayesha
YusfSiddiqui69
hayatSiddiqui128
SHIVANIRAJESH6

Enjoy the update.

Jennifer's POV.

It has been two months since I gave birth. I wasn't able to walk properly atleast a week and it was really difficult as i was hemorrhaging.

Samuel took care of me.From changing nappies to bathing him everytime he was always by my side. And this little devil Derek. He always end up crying middle of the night.

I had to feed him atleast three to four times at night. I hardly got to sleep that time.

I was feeding him milk. I started lactating after some days of giving birth.

I still don't believe I gave birth. I'm biologically a mother now. When they took me here after a week from hospital. I was really happy. Ric was so excited to play with his brother.

He was jumping around me clapped his hands when he saw Derek home for the first time.

I was feeding him when Ric came.

"Momma... I'm tired..." He slept beside me.

Derek was also sleeping so i gently detached his mouth from my nipple and covered him properly in a blanket. I covered myself up when someone knocked.

"Come in..." Eric came inside. He removed his jacket and threw it away carelessly.

"I'm tired..." He kept his head on my lap and snuggle in the blanket.

What's up with them!?

I covered them properly and switched off the lights.  I was sitting with Derek in my arms. I placed him softly on the bed beside me and I slept as well.

I woke up when someone switch on the lights.

It was Ava. "I wanted to hold Derek, Is he awake..." She asked excited peeking through.

"No...he slept few hour ago. I'll call you if he's awake and not crying." I said and she nodded.

We talked a little but someone called her so she left.

The door opened and Samuel came in.

He loosened his tie looking at me,"I'm tired." I gasped,"why everyone is tired today?"

He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"I want to sleep with you but..." He looked at his king size bed which was occupied.

Ric woke up hearing his voice, "Daddy..." He went to him,"you know what..." He looked at Eric, " today Eric fought with me."

"Is it? But Why? Wasn't he your favourite Uncle Eric." He asked pulling him up.

"Yeah...but today he scolded me." He complained.

"But why? Did you do any mischief?" Samuel asked. And Eric was awake now.

"No dad...he scolded me for talking to Aunt Elena." He said and i looked at Eric who hide his face in blanket.

"Actually he fought with her too...but don't worry he'll sort everything up." I said and he nodded. He went to his study table and started writing alphabets.