Chapter 62

Samuel's POV.

We came home. I was happy my motive of throwing the party was accomplished.

Although I didn't kill him still...

I was really angry with Jennifer,I don't like her being close to any male. Why didn't she understand.

I left the party in rage when Andrew called me to collect some important documents.

I went to him, he handed me the documents and I locked it in my safe.

I wasn't lying when I said I went there for some unfinished business.

"Samuel...I know it's not the correct time to ask but... did you tried to..." She was asking about that jerk.

"No... Although I want him dead but I didn't do this." I replied.

"Samuel plzz promise me you'll never hurt anyone. No matter what is the reason,you will handle legally."

I nodded. I know there's no point arguing her.

But a question was popping in my mind continuosly.

If I didn't do this then who else? Who else will try to kill Ivan?

We changed our clothes into our night wears. The party was so tiring that we slept immediately hugging each other.

Next morning.

We got ready and went downstairs for breakfast. I was having my juice when I saw Jennifer and Er talking silently.

"What are you guys discussing?" I asked and they got alarmed.

"Nothing bro we were just talking about office and work!" He said.

"Ohh so work it is...fine." I said keeping my empty glass on table.

"Come on let's go." I said to them.

"Actually bro... I'm having some work I'll be there shortly." He reasoned.

"Fine." I said and headed to the car with Jennifer.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was working on a new project and again I thought who else wants to kill Ivan beside me.

I called the sheriff and asked him about the fingerprint report.

"Actually Mr. Greig doesn't want us to investigate anything in this matter he also told us not to send the knife to Forensic lab but we already had send it so by today reports will come."

"Okay can I see the reports?"

"No sir. Only Mr.Greig can see that."

"Fine." I said and hanged up.

Why did he said that he didn't want anyone to investigate? Don't he wants proof? Don't he wanna know who did this with his brother?

Strange?

I engaged myself with work. I think I need to dig this matter personally.

I asked Andrew to gave me CCTV footage of yesterday's party. I saw it fast forward. I saw Eric and Jennifer talking then went to Ivan and had some drinks with him. Later Jennifer left them alone and what shocked me was Aaron was secretly hearing their talks. I didn't able to hear anything later Aaron punched Ivan? Why?

And then Ivan went missing. Jennifer was looking for me all the while. I shut the laptop down.

Did Aaron tried to kill Ivan? But why?

I thought Aaron is naive and Intelligent. I mean I didn't even stand by this idea of Aaron punching someone. This is kinda indigestable for me. Something is fishy.