Chapter 81

Samuel's POV.

I nodded and she said,"Actually he's not Travis's son!"

I was confused. What's she trying to say.

"Robert! Robert Smith is the father." She said and i startled.

I was alarmed when this words left her mouth.

I was about to left the room when she held my arm"I haven't done talking."

"But... I'm done listening. Didn't you remember Ric said that his father is dead." I said and jerked her hand.

"I know that's what Alice told him about his father. But now he knows that he's alive. You have to face it!" She said holding my hand squeezing it gently.

"Face what? He's Travis's biological son. You're mistaken!" I said ending the conversation.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"Alice told me that she was pregnant..." I said.

"But did she ever mentioned the name of the father?" She asked.

I remembered. She said that she's pregnant and someone is black mailing her. She didn't reveal the name and i thought it's Travis's as she was in affair with him.

"But... She also didn't said that she is pregnant with Robert. And how is this possible. She was in love with Trave!" I was not ready to accept this. This is not true.

"I don't know. I even saw him in the hospital where Alice admitted. But I didn't knew that he came to meet Alice and Ric there. I got his call a week ago. He said that he wants Ric." She said and now I was more alarmed.

"He said that he's his father and you believed it!" He might be lying. I know him. I've forgiven Travis but I can't forgive him. He did so much to my family.

"I know i didn't believed him but then i did DNA test and it's says that he's Robert's biological son."

Her every word was affecting me a lot,"Why don't you told me this before..." I asked.

"Cause I was in Morristown. I wanted to inform but then i thought we are divorced so... I informed Travis about this. He was depressed."

"What the fuck!" I yelled. I was really upset. He's so innocent. He can't be his son. That cunt Robert. I'll kill him.

I went to the gym. I don't know why? Why everytime he's behind all the chaos in my life!

I punched the sand bag so many times but my frustration level was at peak. I was so stressed.

I did some push ups but nothing worked. I came back to my room. I saw Alaric sleeping peacefully.

For the first time he resemble like Robert to me. I was about to caress his forehead but I took my hand back.

He's Robert's son!

I went to my study and tried to engrossed myself in some work.

My fingers were shivering. I wasn't able to concentrate.

"Samuel, Robert is here!" Jennifer said and i was in rage.

"That bastard... I'll kill him today." I said and went downstairs.

I saw him and my blood boiled.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came here to see my son Ric. I want to meet him."  He said.

Like seriously!

"Don't you dare!" I warned.

"I will. I've every right. I'm his father!" He said proudly.