Chapter 78

Jennifer's POV.

"She is at fault!" Said mom with hurtful expression.

"Yess you are at fault Ava!" Said Samuel,"How can you do this? You're not yet mature enough to do all this stuff! Ivan would have done anything to Jennifer. Do you even have slightest idea!?"He scolded her.

She was crying,"i didn't knew how did this happened? I wasn't in my right state of mind. I tried to fight with my feelings but i couldn't... " She said. She looked at me and pleaded,"I'm sorry I had no idea that this will create so many problems in your life."

"I will not spare that bloody Aaron." Said Samuel in rage.

"Big bro he's not at fault. I took the initiative." Ava said.

"Ava don't defend him." Said Samuel.

"She's not defending him. And dare you hurt my brother." I warned him.

How dare he? He always want someone to vent out his frustration. And now he's dragging Aaron in this!

"How do you know she's not defending him. Maybe it's all his fault."

"No one is at fault. I know Ava is not mature enough but Aaron is. And he can't force Ava into something like this." I said to Samuel.

"Enough!!! Dad yelled making all of us quite.

"Ava...i haven't expected this from you...i thought you know your limits but no... you're following footsteps of Eric. I tried every possible way to tame him but he being a brat never listen to me or your mom. And you're doing exactly same." He said to Ava strictly.

"And I trust Aaron. He can't force Ava to do something she's not comfortable in. If she had done something it's solely her fault. You can't blame someone else." Mom said to Samuel.

"And Ava you..." She said turning towards Ava," i know it all happened in some weak moment but Jennifer had to pay the price of your mistakes. You think it's okay. It's okay to get molested...no matter what you did but she was facing consequences. She's my daughter  and I'm not gonna let anyone harm her. Understood." She said to all of us.

"Eric and Ava go to your room." They both left.

"I'm so sorry Jennifer. I didn't knew that..." She apologized.

"Mom it's not your fault or Ava's he was just trying to harass me in some or the other way. It was not her fault." I said.

"Still she gave a reason to Ivan. I didn't knew that he'll be this much obsessive." She Really looked sorry.

"Mom he's an OCD patient and still she chose to hide this all mess from me." Samuel said.

"Don't blame her. You must have given her a reason." She taunted Samuel.

"Now sleep. And Samuel don't you dare pressurise Ava or intimidiate her in any way." Dad said to Samuel.

Mom was leaving when she turned and said," I'll take care of Alaric tonight. I'll make him sleep."

Samuel looked at me with some unknown expression. He tried to talk but he didn't said anything.

He went to bed and covered himself with the comforter. Finally everything is sorted. I also slept beside him.

Next morning.

I woke rubbing my eyes and didn't found Samuel nor Alaric.

I remember Alaric slept with mom last night.

But where is Samuel? I saw the time and it was 7:30. I over slept today.

I got ready fast. And did my breakfast,"where is Samuel?" I asked Dad.