Chapter 17

Samuel's POV.

I was aghasted when Mrs.Issabella said that she'll marry her to someone else.

"Do you love her?" Dad asked.

"I...I don't know? Maybe... No...no I don't love her." I said what I felt. I don't know this feeling but I know one thing for sure that I can't love anyone. It's not my thing.

"Then why did you slept with her?"

"Dad, she was drunk. If I wouldn't have helped her she must have been lend herself in a problem." I told him.

"Samuel are you fooling me or yourself? She was having love bites all over her neck. What kind of help is this?" He mocked.

"Dad...she looks so tempting so I couldn't able to control." I reasoned him blatantly. I never felt embarrassed infront of him in any way.

"So did you guys...?" I stopped him saying no we didn't do anything further.

"But why?" He asked in disbelief.

"Dad? She was drunk. I couldn't take advantage of her in that state." I said.

"This much concern huh...fine do you like her? Of course you do. I saw your desperate behaviour in the hotel room." He asked smiling.

"Yeah."

I told Dad that I like her a lot. Dad just told me not to worry.

Dad checked her background and everything. My goodness he was really impressed with her.

He also checked her designs and personally went to check the designs of the row house. He appreciated her work a lot.

I was feeling relieved.

I went to my room when Eric came, his words really stupefied me.

He asked," big bro, Did you tried to force Jenna?"

Of course I did. But not in that way he was asking.

It was mutual between us.

"Just look at your choice of words" I said in a authorative voice.

I never talked to him in this way but he's making me do that.

"Big Bro I'm asking you something? Last night did you..."

"Shut up. Have you lost senses? Why will I, girls drool over me. I'm not that despicable."  I roared at him. I can't believe my younger brother is asking me something like this.

"But Jenna was all marked."

"Eric!!"

I can't believe this. He can blame me for something like this.

"I'm sorry bro...I was just worried when Ava said that he saw you with Jennifer several times in a compromising situation." He confessed.

"Eric...I love her. I can kill anyone for her and also get myself killed for her. I kissed her many times against her will but I always knew that she never found my touch disgusting. I never touched her in that way.

I know she's pure and I don't want her to get impure or hurt because of me. I touched her many times and she always told me to stay away but I knew she always crave for my touch. I kissed her on the day when she said she don't like my touch. But it was my insecurities not to let her go away from me and she was very well aware of it.

You can ask her. I know I have hurted her many times by not confessing what she wants to hear but physically it was mutual between us. But you and Ava won't understand that. You guys can only see the marks around her but not my unconditional lo... Forget it. I'm not talking to you and Ava too."