Chapter 59

Samuel's POV.

I know what I've to do with you. I can't bear any eyes on my Jennifer.

I called dad.

"Dad I want to throw a party."
.
.
.
.
.
.

There was a meeting in board room Eric was handling. I was looking at Jennifer who was busy in concentrating on the meeting.

I folded a small piece of paper and threw it on her.

She was searching for the person who threw paper on her.

I waved at her slowly and she smiled biting her lower lip.

"Looking hot." I mumbled and she blushed.

"You look sexy." She said and I chuckled loudly. Later I realised I gained all the members attention.

"Ahem...ahem I'm sorry." I apologized.

The meeting continued and I again threw a paper on her.

She ignored.

"Tsk...tsk." I did to gain her attention.

She looked at me. I winked. She smiled and diverted her gaze back to projector.

I was busy when I felt something on my face. When I saw it was a paper. I blushed without even looking at her.

"Hahaha..." She laughed loudly at my reaction.

Everyone's attention diverted to her.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." She said trying to control her laugh.

She was looking at me I loosed my tie and pulled my collar showing her hickey on my neck.

She hid her face with her palm.

She removed a strand of hair from her neck and a red love bite was visible. I felt proud.

I raised my collar in proud and noticed Ivan.

Bloody jerk.

My smile faded when I saw him staring at my Jennifer.

Meeting was over all of them left except me,Eric and Jennifer. I wanted to leave with Jennifer but the next thing I saw boiled my blood.

He was tightly hugging Jennifer.

Jennifer didn't said anything either.

What's going on??

I went to separate them, "Jennifer I want to talk to you." Eric said coming towards them She broke the hug and went with him.

I wanted to kill that bastard.

I went to him,"Stay away from her you asshole. Or else I'll show you hell on earth." I threatened him.

I went in my cabin. I was boiling with rage. How dare he?

You'll regret this you fucker.

Jennifer's POV.

I didn't realise when he came and hugged me. Hug was really tight. He nearly choked. Thanks to Eric he came on the right time.

"This is the right time. He's with Lev. So there won't be any risk. Stole his phone and give it to me. Try to be calm infront of them. I don't think he'll harm you infront of Lev." I nodded.

I was really nervous.

"I'm calling you just don't cut my phone. If I thought situation is getting out of control I'll come in Ok."