Chapter 93

Author's note.

I know many of you weren't able to open the last chapter because of some issues. But not it's solved so plzz read the previous chapter if you haven't read it.

And thanks if you've read already. Also don't forget to VOTE COMMENT. I was expecting more comments but since the last chapter wasn't opening i can't blame you guys.

Looking forward for votes and comments. Thankyou.

Taishum.

Jennifer's POV.

I woke up with sore muscles. It was early morning. I saw the wall clock it was 4 am.

Samuel was sleeping over me. I stirred a little and felt his manhood on my thigh. I shivered. I tried to wake him up but he cared a less.

I closed my eyes and heard the door knob opening.

"Mumma-dadda..." He said in sleepy voice.

"Son...what are doing here..." Samuel said and i was pretending to asleep.

"When I woke up i didn't found Eric... he's not in the room. I was scared so I came here." He said jumping on the bed.

"Why are you naked?" He said. And i felt Samuel hugging me securing the comforter around my body.

"We were feeling hot and didn't i taught you to knock." said Samuel.

"I'm sorry." He apologized in his sweet sleepy voice.

Samuel again lied on me, "Close your eyes...Go to sleep."

After some moment i opened my eyes slowly and saw Alaric sleeping.

I saw Samuel he pecked my lips."I knew you were awake."

I smiled. I was looking for my clothes when he again pinned me down. I looked at him, he was smiling evilly. His pupil dilated. He lowered the comforter exposing my breast. He started kissing my lips cupping my breast.

I moaned and kissed him back. Pulling his shoulder closer digging my nails deeper in his skin. He buried his face on the crook of my neck. He sank his teeth biting the flesh.

"Samuel..." I cried his name slowly. I was trying my best not to moan as our dear son was sleeping next to us and my husband was making it hard for me to hold back any moan or pleasing sound.

He trailed kisses on my jaw and shoulder kneading and caressing my breast.

"Don't..." I was pleading him to stop but he smirked at my condition and continued to tease.

He was really making me needy. I won't spare him for this. I lowered my hand and grabbed his length,"fuck." He cursed closing his eyes.

"Jenn...don't..!" He said with pleading eyes. I started stroking his length and he closed his eyes feeling my hands around him.

He breath became uneven and his chest was doing ups and downs. He started panting heavily. I pressed my lips with his rubbing him gently.

"Faster..." He said trying to breath...and i slowed my pace and smirked.

"I'll fuck you hard for this." He mutted in my ears in frustration.

I chuckled at his state and started rubbing him faster,"Ehh..." He groaned in sweat.

He was looking at me with desire, he kept his lips on mine sucking it hard and released himself. I feel his hot semen on my thigh and palm.

"That was... fucking good." He said with his laboured breath.