Chapter 9

Jennifer's POV.

"Why was he calling you then, 10 times?" He said coming closer to me and my heart was throbbing inside.

He checked my phone. How cheap of him?

"You checked my phone. Samuel it's my life. Any one can call me. And if it's about my number. Then he can call me thousand times. It's my phone."

"Ohh really." He said smirking.

"Samuel what's your problem? He is my friend." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Only friend. Cause I don't think friends call at 1 am moreover 10 times."

"Now you are overreacting Samuel." I was bit irritated.

"I'm overreacting... I already told you to stay away from him. He is not good." He held my arms in iron grip.

"Okay can you give me a one good reason?"

"Because he is ra..."

"Come on say it. He is what?"

"Rapist... He is a rapist."

I was shocked. How can he say that? He was the only one who saved me.

"You are wrong."

"No damn it. I witnessed it with my own eyes."

"But..."

"But what Jennifer?"

"But he was the one who saved me that day. I stayed at his home for two days and..."

"What you stayed with him? He was the..."his anger boiled more after hearing this.

I was so confused. As I don't know what is right. He took care of me. Not even touched once infact his pervert cousin tried to flirt but he never did.

"No... Samuel I think there is some misunderstanding. He is not like that. I know him."

"You know him!" He Chuckled.
"No one knows him. His real face,except me."

"Samuel I don't want any character certificate to know him and you are also no less than him."I pushed him away.

"Seriously. Why?" He took a step towards me.

"You forgot that you took advantage of me." I spatted.

"You think this low of me?" He asked cupping my face.

"Then why was I in your shirt. I trust you but..."

"You trust him more." He held my waist, his forehead resting on mine. He was breathing heavily.

"It's not like that Samuel. I know you'll never touch me without my consent. But...but I know him he's not like you think." I cupped his cheeks to ease him as he was so angry.

"When will you believe me huh...? Tell me? When he'll tried to do the same with you. When he'll tried to... No. Why will he try when you'll be ready to warm his bed."

I was feeling numb.

I was not able to over come his first accusation and he accused me again.

He wants to say that I entertain men and can sleep with anyone.

Seriously Samuel you think that low of me.

Travis is just my friend but no he has to accuse him not only him but my brother like friend Aaron also.

"I'm... so...sorry I didn't..." He said regretting his words. He pulled his hair in frustration.

"Don't... I know what you think of me. You know what...just leave. Travis is not a rapist but you are." I pushed him away in disgust.