Chapter 19

Jennifer's POV.

"Travis it's ok." I said and break the hug. I was consoling him when I saw blood on my palm.

Then only I realized that his back was injured. It has a deep tear. His left shoulder was soaked with blood.

"Travis how did this happen?"

"It was an accident. I was trying to talk to Olivia and she pushed me as she got panicked, there was a wall decorated with empty wine bottles, one of the whine bottle got broken and pierced in my back." He said casually.

"Wait I'm calling the doctor." I said to him.

"It's ok Jenna. I'll manage." He said. How this mens are this cool about everything?

"Shut up."

I called but the doctor has gone for some emergency he'll be soon here. I told him to come ASAP and told him about his injury.

He asked me to remove the glass pieces from the skin and rinse it. He hanged up saying that he'll try to come ASAP.

I told him to remove his shirt. This was really embarrassing. I mean I saw only Abraham and Samuel without shirt. This is really going to be awkward.

I thought the doctor will do his job but now I have to manage.

He removed his shirt and turned. I saw his shoulder all rinse in blood. I hardly can see his skin beneath.

I wiped his excess blood with tissue and removed the glass pieces with tweezer. He was hissing in pain. When I removed all the pieces I told him to rinse.

He went inside the washroom and I heard sound of something breaking.

I ran towards him," actually I wanted towel." He said

I told him to sit. I grabbed the hand shower and then Accidentally I soaked myself.

"You're clumsy." He said smiling.

"Samuel also says that." I said.

I rinsed his shoulder but he was all soaked. Bathroom tile turned red from white. I wanted to change my dress.

I told him to wait outside. He went out then I remembered that I didn't bought my clothes here. If Samuel would have been here I would have ask for his shirt. I went out and saw that Travis was bleeding heavily.

Maybe cause I've removed the pieces.

I find the first aid box and told him to sit. I wiped his blood. I applied ointment I put some cotton to prevent from bleeding but soon I was pulled by someone.

"Samuel?"

He was looking furious but why?

"Samuel, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ohh so finally no more sir huh..." He mocked and then again said,"Why? You two got disturbed?" His eyes were red.

"You are drunk?" I asked.

"No... I'm more awake now more into my senses."

He was pulling me so much to him.

"Samuel plzzz we'll talk afterwards. Leave." I said jerking him off.

"Why? I'm not going anywhere without you." He said.

"Travis... I'm sorry but she's busy with me." He said and carried me in his arms in a bridal style  and forcefully took me to his room.

"What's your problem Samuel? He needed me there." I was annoyed. How can he do this? He needed treatment.

"Even I need you baby. And what you were doing with that idiot." He said leaning into me. I wanted to laugh at that moment because of his insecurities.