Chapter 68

Jennifer's POV.

I was feeling little sick so I slept the moment I laid on the bed.

I woke up as I was feeling something wet and uncomfortable down there. I removed his hand from my waist and went towards the washroom.

I peed and saw that I've got some blood stains.

Periods?

But I'm pregnant. And is this normal?

I panicked.

Next moment I was feeling nauseous. I puked on that very moment. I puked all the stuff I ate.

I washed my face. I tried to call my gynaecologist. But he didn't picked up.

I started crying...

I again tried but he wasn't picking up the call.

I tried to search it and I was really worried as it's not good to have spotting in second trimester.

I lean down the wall and cried. I was so worried.

Suddenly the door was opened and Samuel came in.

"What happened?" He asked sitting on his knees infront of me.

"I...am bleeding Samuel!" I said in a teary voice.

"What?" He gulped down.

"I saw blood clots when I peed." I hugged him and he hugged me tightly,"it's okay... we'll talk to the doctor okay... we'll...find a way." He was consoling me when we both knew this is something serious.

"Call him and ask him about this." I asked him.

"It's 3 in the morning love... I'll..." He tried to feed some sense in me. But I was so worried that I didn't cared about anything.

I called him and luckily he received it,"Doctor it's me Jennifer, actually...I'm having some spots of blood...is it okay... I mean..."

"Jennifer calm down! And tell me what happened?" He asked.

"I'm having blood stains..."

"It's fine if it's just a spot. You are not bleeding right?" He asked.

"No... it's just a spot of blood." I assured.

"It's normal to have some spots of blood in this stage of pregnancy...make sure you don't bleed okay and if the bleeding continues then immediately call me I will be there!" He said and I heaved a sigh of relief.

I was so worried. My breath became normal. I was at peace now.

Thank God everything is fine.

"Doctor, Is it okay to have sex during..." I asked hesitated.

"Yess..you can have it but try to be as gentle as possible."

"Okay thank you doctor...I was really worried sorry for disturbing you."

"It's okay... it's my work. And Don't hesitate to call if it's an emergency... Take care." He said and hanged up.

Samuel was looking at me with a frown.

"What?"

"Why did you asked about sex!" He asked.

"Because I need you. I really want to feel you. I don't know why but I'm really craving for you..." I said hugging him and stirring him a little.

"No...!!! You are not well and I'm not allowing this." He said and stood up.

I stood up as well," who needs your permission..." I said and started to open his shirt buttons.