Chapter 75

Jennifer's POV.

I went with him and he led me towards the storeroom. I was really scared when I remember my last experience with him there.

I was literally shivering. I tried to run but he held me really tight. He entered the room and pushed me inside.

I was on the verge of crying when I saw him locking the door. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him dumbstruck.

"I'm really frustrated. I don't like it when I see you and Samuel together. I don't like it. I love you and you should be with me. Not him right!!!" He said madly.

He's really mad. Psychopath

"He's my husband. I love him not you. Why don't you...."

"Ssshhh." He said keeping his index finger near his lips.
I was afraid of doing anything. I don't know what will trigger him more.

"I know you love me but you're not accepting it because of Samuel." He said coming dangerously close.

"Noo...i don't love you! I don't have any feelings for you plzz try to understand. I think you need treatment. Actually you are not well..." He really needs treatment. I tried to talk to him calmly but he cut me off in between.

"Just shut up. Shut up. I'm absolutely fine. I'm not ill. Do you understand!!!" He said scaring me.

"Samuel will be here any minute! He'll kill you if he saw you here." I tried to threaten him.

"No...he doesn't know we are here and he can't do anything cause soon he'll get to know about us. That you love me not him." He said pulling me closer. I don't like the way he touches me.

"No...plzz don't." I said pushing him away.

"It didn't happened last time but it'll happen now!" He said loosing his tie.

He removed his tie and his blazer. I gulped down. I went towards the door to open it but he held my hand and prevent me from opening the lock.

"Stay away from me. Somebody help." I screamed. But no use.

He tied my hands with his tie,"No no... Plzz. You can't force me."

"I can." He said with a smirk. He started opening my shirt buttons.

"Plzz Ivan. Plzz..." I said crying.

He looked at me lustfully. I was really feeling disgusting. I gave him a pleading look but it didn't affected him.

He opened my shirt buttons and tried to remove my tank top. I was struggling but my hands were tied. He frustrated tored it. My bra was visible from left side. My slightest cleavage was on display.

He pulled me closer and kissed my neck. He really made me feel disgusted. He was giving wet kisses all around my neck.

"Ivan stop it." I said crying. I tried my best to remove the tie or loosen it but it didn't work.

He kissed my jaw. I was crying badly. I didn't liked his touch. I was busy in crying when I felt him biting me.

"Ahhh...." I yelled.

Jesus Christ help me!!!

"I love you." He said and kissed my lips. I was alarmed. I tried to free my hands again. This time more eagerly. His tie loosened a little. I freed my hands and pushed him but he held my frame tightly against his body.

His hands were roaming shamelessly on my waist.

I punched his chest but he was really not letting me go. He held my hand and continued to kiss.