Chapter 52

Jennifer's POV.

The couch was indeed uncomfortable. Beside Samuel wasn't there with me. I was tossing my body left and right.

Somehow I managed to sleep.

Next morning.

I rubbed my eyes... Sunrays were falling on my face. I saw the time it was 7am. I was about to stood up when I saw Samuel was sleeping hugging my waist.

"Samuel..." I tried to woke him up.

I shook him and he woke up.

I realized I was sleeping on the bed with him.

I didn't bother to ask him as I know he must have bought me here.

He was about to say something but I directly went to washroom. I brushed my teeth and showered with my favourite strawberry shower gel.

I wore a white tank top and shorts.

I wrapped a towel around my head and came out of the washroom

I wrapped a towel around my head and came out of the washroom. I applied some lotion on my body and some makeup.

I went downstairs and started making breakfast when Eric entered in kitchen.

He informed that tomorrow is Ava's birthday. I asked him if he had planned anything. He refused saying that she has some other plans. She's going out with her friends.

I nodded. The breakfast was ready and I was already running late. I went upstairs and saw Samuel. He was waiting for me to get him dressed.

"Samuel we are getting late. You should have got ready by now." I scolded him but instead he gave me his shirt.

I didn't said anything. I just made him wear his shirt and tie and then blazer. Suddenly his expression changed.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He said in a harsh tone.

"Samuel...plzz..." I requested him not to reuined my mood.

"Fine wear your office blazer over this!" He said and went downstairs.

We did breakfast and left for office.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was busy in detailing of the resort. It was completed. Only the garden benches and some other details were remaining.

We had a meeting with Mr.Lev Greig. The resort's construction will be done in a month then the designing work will start.

I was filling the texture and colours in the wall when Andrew came.

"Samuel sir is calling you."

I went to his office. He was as usual busy checking files.

"How is the resort work is going?" He asked.