Chapter 27

Samuel's POV.

I can't live without you Jennifer Vincent, but you made a mistake. You should have trusted me before judging me...

I slept hugging her close to my heart.

Next morning.

I woke up when sunrays fell on my face.

Soon I felt shade,no more sun rays. When I opened my eyes I saw her face. She was protecting me from sun.

She was hoping nice gesture but I did opposite. I just jerked the blanket off and went to bathroom without even looking at her.

I showered and tried to change my clothes.

"Let me help you." She said coming closer.

"My arms are better I can manage. Thankyou." I said leaving her all sad and heart broken. Although it was difficult for me to change but not as difficult to deal with my ego.

Even I felt bad. Even I have feeling. If she can't trust me then there is no point...

"Samuel... I was thinking about visiting my family once can I go there for some days." I know she was testing me.

"Of course it'll be your decision."

"Can I go there for a week?"

"I already said you can...u don't have to ask me anything." I said and she was disappointed.

As usual I did my breakfast. I can't even get the taste of it. It was all plain and blank.

I reached office.

I finished my remaining work and as usual went home.

Fuck I miss her terribly... All day without her.... Pure torture.

"Samuel I don't know why you're behaving like this? Whatever it is plzz stop this. I can't take this anymore" Jennifer said hugging me tightly from behind.

"I can't."

"But what have I done?"

"You don't trust me?"

"I do."

"You don't. You never ever trusted me. Stop pretending!"

"It's not..."

"So tell me why did you asked that day if someone is pregnant with my child."

She was quite.

"You assumed my cousin sister Olivia as my fuck buddy on the basis of some random photos."

She looked at me in defeat.

"I can explain...." She tried to speak but...

"Ssshhh no more lies." I said keeping my finger on her lips.

"You thought, I can rape someone." I said with hatred.

"No..." She said sobbing.

"And you claimed that you trust me..."

"I know I shouldn't have...but situation made me think like that."

She was crying very badly.

"Hey stop crying it's okay if you don't trust me." I said wiping her tears.

"Samuel...I got a phone call and she said that she was pregnant..."

"And you thought I'm the father?" I said in a questioning way.

"Because that phone cover belongs to you." She said nervously.

"Seriously?" I asked her.

"Wait a minute." I said to her and removed an envelope.