Chapter 90.

Jennifer's POV.

One week passed and I got an alarm on my phone.

It was my period tracker.

I missed my periods!

I was little excited. But I've always irregular period. I should wait for some more time.

I finished my office work. I was really busy these days. Office and Alaric at the same time was really making me tired.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Samuel is really insatiable. He never gets satisfied. He always wants more and more. His love making session were always rough and passionate.

He's truly a man. He satisfies me in every way. Physically and mentally. He never gets tired of me. Especially on bed.

Last night he took me three times and i was exhausted as hell.

I was looking at his sleeping face. He's so handsome.

"Good morning mommy." Alaric kissed my cheeks.

"Good morning cutie." I kissed him back.

He kissed Samuel and he woke up. He lifted Alaric in his arms,"Who did this daddy?"
He asked about a scratch on his chest. And i was embarrassed.

"Your mommy did this." He said blantly.

"Really mommy?" He asked and i was tongue tied.

"Yeah it's her way of showing love..." Samuel said shamelessly.

"Ric...go and brush your teeth. Today we are going for your admission." I said and he went to washroom.

"How can you be so careless. Puking those words infront of a child." He held my wrist and came little closer.

"Ahh..." I hissed as my wrist was bruised.

"I'm sorry..." He said rubbing the bruised wrist gently and kissed it,"i love you...and I love you so much that...i can't even think of living without you."

"Why are you so insecure? You know i love you and Ric..more than anything." I said cupping his face.

"Yeah and i also love you two... And beside you two i don't want anyone in my life." He said.

I asked him to shower with Alaric. I came downstairs and prepared breakfast for everyone.

"Mr.Vincent is calling you!" One of a staff member said. I finished my work immediately and went to room.

He was standing infront of the mirror. He was trying to dress Alaric.

But failed.

Miserably.

His one hand was lost somewhere and other hand was tangled.

"Samuel? What did you do?" I asked controlling my laugh.

I went to him and removed the t-shirt. I dressed him properly.

"I told dad that I can wear myself but he didn't listened." Ric said.

"I'm going to Eric." He ran out of the room.

"Come on dress me up too." He said and I dressed him up. The scratch on his chest was really wild. I don't know when i did that...

I made his tie and then he wore his blazer.

I also showered and dressed up. I had lots of work to do. I had to enroll him today for kindergarten. I had made him learn Alphabets and some numbers. He also draw some shapes. I was more nervous than him for his admission.