Chapter 11

Jennifer's POV.

I was way to my room, suddenly someone grab my wrist and pulled me.

I was about to scream but then he kept his hand on my mouth.

Damn... Samuel!!

I was so annoyed with him and now he is doing all this stuffs.

"Why are you behaving like this?" He asked me.

I was not in a mood to answer him so I kept my mouth shut.

let's give him a silent treatment.

"Atleast talk to me, damn it."

No answer.

"Okay so atlest give me a simple reply...yes..... no... Ok."

Still no response.

"Do you want to test my patience? So plzz don't... Cause it's not worth."

No reply.

"God now you are getting on my nerves."

No Answer.

"Jennifer what do you want, huh...?"

I lowered my gaze. I don't want to talk to him. He always do as he wants. Never thought about me. So, why will I give you any explanation Mr.Samuel.

He punched the wall in frustration. He was looking very angry.

Why do I care...
To
"Talk to me Jennifer. I know that this silent treatment of yours is not gonna work on me."

I was still silent. Let's see

"Jennifer now it's gross. Come on say something. Okay fine curse me... Do whatever you want but plzz not this."

I pushed him aside and he didn't stopped me which I was thankful cause few more seconds with him and I would have forgiven him.

I went to my suite and Ava was there she changed into her night dress and went to sleep.

I also changed into my night wear and went to bed. My phone beeped. It was a message from Travis.

From:Stubborn Travis

      How was
your day??

________________

I replied him and went to sleep. I remember that he asked me for a date.

I again texted him that I'm ok for the date. We'll go when I'll be back.

I got his instant reply. He was very delighted.

Get ready Mr. Ruthless. Now you'll taste your own medicine.

I'll make you confess that you love me too. This date has a perfect timing.

Thankyou Travis...

I drifted into the sleep.

Next morning.

I woke up and got ready it was 8 in the morning. Me and Ava did our breakfast. She told me that today they are going to explore  the forest.

Everyone is coming so I also agreed.

I dressed up in a tank top and shorts as it was already hot. I took a brown leather jacket. Just in case I need it.

 Just in case I need it