Chapter 10

Jennifer's POV.

"Hey what are you doing?"

"Hiding your sin."I said concealing his love bites.

"That's not called sin baby. It's right." He smirked.

"Ohh really?"

"Jennifer don't hide it. I want everyone to know that you are mine." He said

"In your dreams."

"Trust me, In that you have been my everything." Double meaning was dripping from his sentence. He winked and smiled.

How shameless he is.

He came towards me and snatch that foundation and concealer.

"I said don't..."He said angrily.

"Samuel enough of yours huh... Now give me." I said trying to grab my stuff back but he was too stubborn.

"I don't want anyone to judge me out of this like you did." I said reminding him of his accusations on me.

He pulled me close to him and held my waist."I didn't meant it. It was my insecurities."

"I don't care... Still you called me names you called me who..."

He didn't let me complete,"Ssshh it's not like that. I trust you. I know you are untouched. I am sorry for that. Tell me how can I make it up?"

"You can't make it up..."

"Atleast give me a chance Jennifer."

"How many chances do you want? For accusing me,for forcefully kissing me,for forcing yourself on me or for what you did today."

"I am sorry for accusing you...I know I was wrong. I shouldn't have accused you. I questioned your bond...which was very  wrong and I'm really sorry for that. But what I did today and that forced kiss for that I'm not sorry, it's my right. And only I have the right to touch you like that. Even you can't stop me from touching yourself." He said caressing my cheeks and touched my lips with his pad of thumb.

"How could you Samuel? You think it's your right... it's your right to force me. Who are you?My boyfriend, husband? What you did was wrong. You were wrong every time. For accusing me, forcing me everything was wrong. I didn't said anything cause I thought you lov..."

He didn't let me complete.

"No...I don't have a heart to love someone. It's infatuation or attraction... whatever it is. I don't care. I only care that you are mine. Only mine."

He said caressing my cheeks with his dorsum. I was feeling strange that time. A foreign feeling. He doesn't love me. He thinks it's only Infatuation.

Infatuation seriously Mr Ruthless.

I love him so I allowed him to touch me but he thinks it's his right. Bullshit rights. I felt my cheeks wet then only I realized that I was crying.

He was about to wipe it when I signalled him to stop.

I removed his hand from my waist and ran away from him.

He was screaming my name but I didn't stopped. Bloody moron. How dare he? He said that it's infatuation. He loves me then why can't he just admit it?

I saw him. I know he loves me. Then why?

Crazy stubborn ruthless Vincent!!

I went to poolside area and sat on a chaise lounge that was on surround. I was so disappointed with him. How can he hide his emotions by calling it infatuation?