Chapter 88

Jennifer's POV.

Samuel, Travis and Robert was sitting in the garden spending some time with each other.

After so long time they're again together like old friends. Alaric was playing with me and Eric.

I heard Samuel's voice,"Love..."

I went to him along with Alaric,"I want you to plan a reunion for us." He said happily.

"Ofcourse... that would be great..."

"Hiii guys!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned and saw Olivia there.

Everyone welcomed her with hugs and kisses.

"We were waiting for you..." Samuel said and she got seated with them. Eric joined them too.

"Hiii Oli!"

"Don't call me that Oggy." She said pulling his hair.

"Ouch...i just set my hair." He complained.

"Hello Jennifer..." He greeted.

"Hello..." I greeted her back.

I went inside and asked one of a staff member to arrange some snacks and drinks for them.

Meanwhile i saw Alaric. He was trying to open the freezer but miserably failed.

"Ric... don't! No more ice-cream!!" I scolded him.

"But momma..." He requested.

"You'll catch cold." I said and he looked really upset.

"Don't make this type of face... I'm not gonna melt. You had three bowls of ice-cream few hours ago.." i strictly warned.

I took him to Samuel. He sat on his lap.

"He's searching for ice-cream again." I said to Samuel.

"Ric! Didn't i warned you... don't eat ice-cream infront of momma." He said and everyone laughed.

"He look so adorable...! Who's he?" Olivia asked pulling his cheeks.

"He's my son Alaric." Robert and Samuel said in unison.

Olivia was confused. They looked at each other,"Actually Samuel is his father." Robert said.

"Robert is his biological father." Samuel stated the matter of fact.

"What?" Olivia asked," i mean Where is his mother?"

"Ric grandma is waiting for you... I think she's got something for you..."I said.

"Really?" He excitedly run inside the house.

"She died four months back. After choosing me and Samuel as his guardian. Alice was his mother." I said with low voice. As i don't want Alaric to hear this.

She was shocked.

"But she was pregnant with Trave right?"