Chapter 35

Jennifer's POV.

We entered and everyone was looking at us.

We went inside the lift and pushed the button.

Finally the door was opened. Samuel went inside his office and I followed him.

"What should I do?" I asked myself.

"Just be with me twenty four seven." He said hugging me.

"Samuel sir, what are you doing?" I said making him angry.

"Just don't pull any stunt. You'll regret." He warned.

"Sir, my work is pending I need to go." I said teasing him.

"Fine." He said and we broke the hug.

I went to my desk and checked all my files. I started to complete my files.

I started to design the Vincent resort. I had many files they were yet to complete. And also the Russian wants this project to be done ASAP.

"Hiii." It was Andrew.

"Hey..."

"So work load..." He asked.

"Yeah... actually..."

"Jennifer I want you in my office." Said Samuel from behind.

I nodded and excused myself from Andrew and went to his office.

"What were you doing...just concentrate on your project. I want it done ASAP." He commanded.

"Yes sir." He looked at me when he heard this words.

"Seriously,sir?" He asked.

"Of course it's office not our bedroom."I said.

"I want you to handle tomorrow's meeting with Russians." He gave me a file,"be prepared cause I won't tolerate even a single mistake Jennifer Vincent." He snapped angrily.

I took that file. And came out of the office.

I know why is he doing all this. Just because I told him to behave professionally.

I continued my work and I was so much engrossed in my work that I didn't knew when my office hours were over.

I asked Samuel to come home but he said there's lot of work pending, he'll come afterwards.

I thought to wait for him but I was so tired so went home and directly went to kitchen.

I opened the fridge and searched for ice-cream.

I had a bowl of vanilla flavor ice-cream.

It tasted so good...

I went to my room and continued my office work as I have to manage the meeting with Russians.

"Hello..." Eric said and jumping on the bed.

"Hiii." I said focusing on my work.

"So bro proposed you huh..." He teased.

"Yeah it was so good actually one of the best moments of my life." I said remembering those lovely moments.

"That's good." He was looking at the photo frame which we clicked that day.

"What about you huh..."

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"Your love life..."

"Love?" He chuckled.

"No wonder you are his brother." I said as they behave exactly same when it comes to love.