Chapter 28

Jennifer's POV.

We reached hospital.

Orthologist said that he's recovering. It's healing properly. Still we have to take care and not to pressurised his right arm.

He gave us some prescription related to his health.

We reached home.

"So how's your arm what did he prescribed." Dad asked.

"It's good dad. It's healing properly. Soon he'll be recover." I said.

"That's good news." Mom said.

"Yeahhh." Ava added.

"Where is Eric?" Samuel asked.

"In college." Dad replied.

"After a long time..."
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Samuel.. I'm missing my parents..."

"You wanna meet them?" He asked casually.

"But...then who'll take care of you."

"I'll come with you and then you can take care of me whole day and...whole night." He winked with a wicked smile.

"Are you sure? I mean my parents live in a local area. What if you won't like it there." I asked.

"It's your family and house and I married you so they are my family too and I don't care about anything else if you are happy." He said cupping my face.

I nodded and said,"okay we'll leave in an hour Okay."

I was so excited to meet them.

I changed my clothes into a t-shirt and shorts and paired up with canvas.

I checked my hair and makeup and it was okay so I didn't applied anything.

"Are you okay?" Samuel asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. But why?"

"Are you going for basket ball practice?" He said checking me out.

"No but why are you asking this?"

"Cause your dressing is saying so."

"You're a Vincent now so dress like one. Shorts and canvas wow." He said mocking.

"I'm not going to change now." I said irritated.

"Fine at least wear heels. And I told you not to wear this shorts right then?"

"My dad urff father-in-law gave me permission to wear anything." I said proudly.

"Fine let's go" He said.

I took a luggage and he asked," excuse me." He asked looking at the luggage.

"I thought to stay there for at least a week. It's been a long time..."

"Hold on baby two days are enough and then you'll be coming back here. Understood."

"Plzz Samuel."

"No arguments." He commanded.

We went downstairs.

"I'm ready." Ava said.

"Ready for what?" Samuel asked.

"I'm also coming with you guys... right Jenna."

"Right." I said smiling.

"Easy there. And why are you coming?" He asked.

"Come on Sam bro...Jenna wanted me along with her so..." She said.