Chapter 41

Jennifer's POV.

We reached there. We came out of the car. We took two to three steps when we heard a voice.

"Stop." Someone yelled from behind.

We turned back and saw Eric coming towards our direction.

We went to him and asked," what happened?"

He was breathing heavily cause of running.

"Actually I came...her...to give your birthday gift." He was unable to breath properly.

"What? You could have given it later." Samuel said.

"But I wanted to gift you today only." He said and he signalled someone to come.

Two men came holding his gift. It was huge and covered with gift wrappers.

"Open it." Eric said.

"Here?"

"Of course." Eric said and he started to open the wrapper. Soon the wrapper was opened and a silk red cloth was covering it properly.

He removed that cloth and...

It was so beautiful. It was huge photo frame with so many photos in a collage. It was really beautiful.

It took my heart away

It took my heart away. Samuel was really surprised if this was really his idea...

He blushed saying,"Ok fine someone helped me with this..."

Samuel hugged him and said thank you.

"I would have taken it to Maldives but it looks fragile. Do one thing. Remove my photo from there and fix this infront of the bed.." Samuel said.

Eric nodded.

"Ok now we are getting late." Samuel said.

"Take care of mom dad and Ava. And I've explained everything to Andrew regarding the deal,so do ask him before concluding on anything." He explained.

"Okay...and have fun." He gave another bag to Jennifer and a parcel to me.

I saw him with confusion and he said," mom gave this to you." He said to me and he looked at Samuel and said," dad gave this to you."

He winked," don't forget to use them."

He left and we immediately check in.

We sat on our respective seats. It wasn't crowded as it was a business class ticket.

"How much time it will take?" I asked.

"Approximately 18-21 hours. You can sleep if you want."

"No I'm fine." I said and continued to scroll my phone.

After an hour I was feeling bored.

I kept my phone aside.

I wasn't feeling comfortable. I don't know why the excitement was at peak and I was nervous as hell.