Chapter 53

Jennifer's POV.

I turned to leave when he said, "There's something I want to show you before jumping in any conclusion."

It was a video. I was really shocked to see that.

It's not possible.

I snatched his phone. I tried to delete it but he said he has more copies.

I was about to break his phone,"I dare you, do that and the consequences will be worse." He took that phone from my hand and kept it aside.

My tears were continuously flowing,"What do you want?"

"I want you." His words were so hard to digest.

"I can't. If Samuel will get to knew he'll kill you." I threatened.

"I am not afraid of him. Just come to me, I promise I'll take care of you. I want you so much...I promise I'll satisfy you more than him."

"Just shut up. I'm not doing anything. I'm going to Samuel and then you'll see that you mess with a wrong guy." He held my wrist in a tight grip.

"Fine I'll show him this video and will cancel the deal in which he has invested almost everything. This will ruin him and this firm also. And you will be solely responsible for it."

Jesus...what should I do?

I can't let this happen. Samuel worked so hard to build this.

But i can't let him manipulate me. I know Samuel will support me, he'll trust me...but what if he tried to kill him.

Jesus Christ.

I don't have any other option.

"Ok." I closed my eyes. I know I'm gonna regret this decision but soon I'll find a way out of this.

"I'll leave him but I need some time and don't tell anyone about this deal."

"Okay I'll be quite,but if you pull any stunt or tried to double cross me then... I'm not responsible."

I nodded.

I was about to leave,"What...at least hug me after all you'll be with me from now on."

"Ivan plzz..." I requested.

"Jennifer..I want you to fuck and here you are not even ready to hug me..."

I hugged him,"Hug me tighter." I tightened my grip a little,"Jennifer I'm warning you." I hugged him more tight.

"Your curves feels so amazing against my body." I broke the hug and opened the door," Don't forget your promise." He warned.

I directly went home. I no longer wish to see him. I went to my room and cried my heart out meanwhile someone knocked.

It was Eric. I told him to wait. I washed my face. And tried to look normal.

I opened the door,"Hii, actually..." he stopped,"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine...why do you knock? You want something?" I asked avoiding his gaze.

"No actually I was getting bored and I saw you home so I thought to talk to you. Did bro said anything?"

"No...I was feeling tired... tomorrow is Ava's birthday right. Let's bake something for her." I said and directly went to kitchen.

Everything was available so I started preparing cake for her,I just need to divert my mind.

Eric mixed the flour and he got himself covered with at least half of the flour whereas I prepared chocolate chips.

Eric was tasting everything. Chocolate chips, waffles, cherries, berries and chocolate rolls.