Chapter 69

Samuel's POV.

"Jennifer...Baby...I want to tell you something... actually We have to abort this child... It's risky for you!"

She didn't said anything. I shrugged her lightly and found her sleeping.

I'm really worried for her. I don't want to take any risk. I wanted this baby but... I'm not staking her.

I'll try to talk to her cause this abortion needs to be done quickly.

I tried to sleep but sleep was far away from my eyes. I turned right and left. My eyes were wide open.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but my eyes started paining because of force I was applying on them.

I went to washroom and washed my face. I had no other option then taking sleeping pills. I had a pill but it was like it didn't worked. After half an hour I felt like sleeping.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up when I heard sobbing. I thought I was dreaming but when I didn't find Jennifer beside me...I became nervous.

I went towards the washroom and saw her. Her face was buried between her legs and she was crying badly.

I went to her and she hugged me soaking my shirt. She said that she saw some blood stains. I was alarmed but I was expecting something like this.

I gulped hard.

We were at peace when the doctor said that it's normal.

She was calmed but I knew this is not normal.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I woke up I saw her face. She looked pale. I thought to brighten her mood. I took her to California.

I thought maybe she'll feel good. And I was right. She was happy.

She was really shocked when I said I own this farm. Her expression was worth watching.

We were having our breakfast when her phone was continuously ringing. I took her phone as she wasn't receiving it.

My blood boiled when I saw the caller ID. It was bloody Ivan calling.

"Hello!" I was about to say but before me he said.

"I missed you!"

"What?" I yelled.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Samuel Vincent, Jennifer's husband." I said bitterly.

"Why are you answering her calls!" He complained.

What the hell!??

"That's none of your business!!!" I snapped angrily.

"I wanna talk to her. Not you." He said.

"What? And how dare you talk about my wife like this? She's no one to you! Better stay away from her you psycho."

"Look I'm not interested in your treats. I wanna talk to her...I don't care whoever you are!" He said.

"I would have killed you by now if I would have been there. Just wait and watch what I'll do with you..." I said clenching my teeth.

I hanged up.

My mind was blur. I was really amazed by this. How can he say this to me?

"Why did he called you?" I asked her angrily.

"I...I don't know..." she replied.

"Don't test my patience?" I said gripping her arm.

"I really don't kn..."