New Story - Devil's possession.

Devil's possession.

It will be Eric and Elena's story.

Main Characters- Eric Vincent
And Elena Smith.

It's going to be a college romance.

Story Discription

"plzz Eric don't do this to him. He is innocent." I begged.

"So..." He asked annoyed. "Didn't i told you to stay away from him? Now bear the consequences!"

"Plzz don't...Eric." i requested almost crying.

"Okay but only if you kiss me." He demanded.

"How could you?" I pushed him angrily.

"It's your choice either kiss me in front of everyone or satisfy me on bed in private." He said in my ears.

My eyes were pooled with tears. I started to cry. He wiped my tears and pulled my waist towards him.

"So what's your decision? Look if you want me to spare him then you have to do this."

"This is gross Eric." I looked at him. He was looking so helpless. He was looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Don't waste my time. I have to go home also and bro is also having some important meeting so I have to be there on time." He said looking at his watch.

I was silent. I don't know what to do. Whole college was there. I don't want anyone to gossip about me. 

"Plzz Eric everybody is here."

"So... I don't care. You should have think before hanging out with that jerk and it's not like I'm saying you to suck my dick infront of every one and trust me I don't have any problem in that but knowing you I know what you are capable of... so do as I say or else be ready to satisfy me tonight." He didn't blinked once. I know he meant each and every word he said.

I was standing still in his arms.

I looked at him. I can't let him suffer because of me.

"Okay... I'm done with you. You just wait and watch what I'll do with that jerk of yours." he said frustrated and went to leave. I held his wrist and closer to him.

"I hate u... Remember that." With that promise I sealed the kiss. For some moments I felt love in the kiss but again there was only lust.

________xxx_______

I'm currently working on this story.

Soon I'll publish this book. 

It's a Revenge story of Eric.

To know more wait for Devil's possession

So are you guys excited?

xoxo

Taishum.