"It's your turn now, what's your question ?"

"Mmh ... how old are you ? If you don't mind telling .."

"I'm twenty four and of course i don't mind, you can ask about whatever you want ."

"He's kind .. and we're three years apart .." Chuuya looked up at him, instently looking down when their gazes met.

"My turn now, what is a perfect date to you ?"

"I don't know, i told you i never went on one .."

"But you must have thought of how you would want your date to be ."

"Not really, since i know i wouldn't be going on one ."

"Yet you're on one ."

"It's just cause you were paid for it-" Chuuya kept these words to himself, prefering to focus on the joyful small dogs playing in the park.

"Then think about it, what do you want to do on a date ?"

"Probably .. what the person with me wants to do ."

"What if they said they would do whatever you want to do ?"

"They .. wouldn't have much fun then ."

"It's not about having fun, it's about seeing you happy, because your happiness would also make their happiness ."

Blood rushed to Chuuya's face, he could repeat to himself that the guy's only doing his job but he couldn't stop the effect those sweet words had on him, he never experienced this before.

"Time for your question~"

By now, they were away from the lake, walking between the buildings. Luckily, the streets weren't crowded.

"How about your perfect date ? Since you probably went on many .."

"You may get mad at me but i would do whatever the person with me wants to do-"

"We're just the same then !!"

"Yes, we already have one thing in common ."

Dazai chuckled, Chuuya blushing at his own quick reply and the man's words. Fortunately, their talk was put on pause as they reached the shop they needed.

"Should i help you ?"

"No, no, it's okay ."

The brunet watched his date move from his wheelchair to the couch facing his then take off his scarf and coat, leaving himself in his red v-neck top and black choker.

"I always come to this place, i like that there are small walls separating the tables, it gives a more intimate space ."

"Yeah, it looks nice .."

Blue eyes traveled around the shop, there weren't many customers, the waitress soon joining them to take their order.

"You were the last to ask a question so it's my turn~"

"I thought we were done with this-" Chuuya wore a troubled expression, looking aside then at the brunet who wouldn't take his eyes off him, as if analyzing every inch of him, which made the redhead a little uncomfortable.

"What is Chuuya's type ?"

Dazai let out a giggle at shy Chuuya who panicked at the question, he was playing with his thumbs, thinking of a fitting answer but then .. all Chuuya knew was honesty, and he went for it, it's not like he will meet this guy again.