girl crush

Harry

I shuffled on the leather couch, trying to feel comfortable in my new outfit. Harry had pulled some Gucci looks for tour including today's, a red and black embroidered suit.

"Opening act is out H, you've got 20 minutes till show time." Jeff stated excitedly rubbing his hands together.

This tour was his baby, his million dollar baby. I hated his baby

I grunted in response, sure I'd say something stupid if I opened my mouth. Everything I'd say recent ended in upset. Either mine or someone else's.

Today I was on edge. My mind was a blur, a mix of heart ache and alcohol. Today was also my first show in New York and I couldn't think of a place I wanted to be less. The city was one bitter and painful reminder of what I lost.

"Hey mate. How you feeling today?" Adam smiled, entering the dressing room with Sarah and Mitch.

"Alright I guess." I huffed, scrolling through the images on my phone. Each one broke my heart a little bit more.

Sarah sat next to me on the couch, flashing me a kind smile. I knew she wanted to help and she wanted me to be happy again but it wasn't that simple.

"So Harry, Mitch has a surprise for you." She began, as Mitch nodded. He had a worried look on his face and hadn't said a word.

He cleared his throat, "I was out last night and I bumped into Kendall, Gigi, Bella and...Sydney. It had been so long and I...I asked them to come to tonight's show."

My mouth went dry, my heart racing at Sydney's name, the idea of her being here. She could not be here right now.

"You what?"

The room fell to an uncomfortable silence. All eyes turned to look at me.

"Harry I just-"

I shot up from the couch, "What the fuck Mitch? Why would you invite my ex to my concert the day after she's seen all over her ex?"

Anger flooded my body, storming towards Mitch. I hated thinking about her and now...she was here.

"Harry! Harry!" Sarah shouted, worried I would launch myself at Mitch.

"I just thought it would be good for you to see each other, you could talk. I know you-"

"You don't know shit! She was my girlfriend not yours! You don't know anything about us, you had no right." I screamed, feeling Adam's arms around my own pulling me back.

Sarah placed herself in the middle. She'd become the mediator between Mitch and I when we had outbursts like this.

"Harry please calm down...the show..." Sarah breathlessly exclaimed.

"Fuck the show. Fuck this. I'm not going out there when she'll be in the audience probably with him, flaunting him. How long did it take...a month?" I angrily rambled.

"Harry please." Sarah said sadly.

"What? She's a whore." I spat, bitterly.

"Harry!" Mitch angrily bit back at my cruel words. I swallowed, knowing it was wrong and untrue.

I looked back at Sarah who was tearing up, her smiling kind face slipping away. This tour had become fighting and tears, nothing like we had thought.

"She's my friend. Do not speak about her like that, especially when you don't know why she was with him." She calmly said, desperately trying to keep composed in this situation.

I nodded but couldn't help myself, "What about me Sarah? Am I not your friend? Does nobody care how I am in this situation because she seems fine to me."