selfish

Harry

"Come on Styles!" Sydney excitedly ran between the forest of green. Her blonde hair blew around, making her stand out. She looked so pretty and like she was in a movie.

I slowly jogged after her, laughing to myself.

She stood proudly in front of me saying, "This one is perfect, do you think it'll fit in my flat?"

We'd gone Christmas tree shopping, as the holiday was quickly approaching. I had driven us both to a tree farm that I knew a few minutes outside London.

Sydney expressed to me that she hadn't celebrated Christmas for a few years as her family were always busy; I didn't fully believe her.

But I didn't press my curiosity and accepted her explanation.

I had told her that she had to have a tree which she didn't protest, so here we were picking up a large tree for her flat.

"Yeah I think it's good" I nodded as she tried her best to lift it. My head shook as I laughed, which forced her eyes to shoot up and meet mine

"Not funny, come help me" Sydney huffed, struggling to lift to 7ft tree that towered over her.

I quickly moved closer and picked up the heavier end, as we walked back to the main building to get it wrapped. My eyes darted behind me to check she was okay carrying it.

"I'm fine Styles, you have the lighter end anyway" She looked at me seriously but I could see humour in her eyes.

We dragged the tree along the path, and every time I heard Sydney let out a groan of annoyance I tried to grab more of the tree so it wasn't too heavy for her.

Eventually we got back to the main building, and Sydney dropped her end of the tree causing me to stumble backwards. I whipped around and caught her snicking at me.

"Oi!" I exclaimed as she was still laughing, but walking closer to me.

She stood in front of me, my pink beanie covering most of her light hair and my large oversized coat drowning her. It was bloody freezing, so I made her layer up keeping her from catching a cold.

As usual, her lips were painted that familiar red causing her pretty blue eyes pop. Due to the cold, her nose and cheeks were flushed pink.

She looked so cute

"Sorry for laughing and thank you for helping me carry the tree. I think it will look nice in the flat." I couldn't help but smile at her apology, and thanks.

"Of course. It's gonna look great. Let's get this wrapped and go inside and get some decorations." She smiled as she listened to me, and nodded her head.

A worker came over and asked if he could help with the tree. We both moved it over to the machine that netted it, ready for my car. He pushed it through, and Sydney stood next to me watching.

Once it was finished he said that another one of the workers would take it over to my car, and attach it to the rack on my roof. Syd and I both thanked him for being so helpful, and he explained he was a big fan of both our music.