landslide

mentions of suicide

Sydney

Harry and I put on some more layers of clothes, before braving it into the early evening. It was still snowing but only lightly.

The sky was growing dark, but I didn't mind

He let me drive us to my destination, as I still didn't have a car in London. I told him that I refused to drive my Range Rover after the crash and couldn't bare buying any other car.

It was my dads

The drive wasn't too long, but I was being extra careful on the icy London roads.

Harry never once questioned where we were going, just sat quietly on our journey. When we arrived I quickly got out my side, and went over to Harry to hold his hand.

I was wearing just leggings and a jumper, and Harry made me wear a huge coat of his that I'd also been forced to wear when we went to the tree.

I missed those times, where we were floating in a bubble of bliss. But even then, I knew it couldn't stay like that forever.

There was no way to build a relationship on secrets, and I knew mine would all be out eventually.

We trudged through the snow, and our location was finally in full view.

The cemetery my father was buried

"Oh Syd." I heard Harry quietly say.

I stoped us walking and said, "We don't have to if you don't want to...I just like to come here to think...and I think it's an appropriate time for you to meet."

I nervously chuckled, and he smiled.

"Of course I want to, I just don't want it to upset you."

I shook my head in response, "No, it's fine. I want to be here."

We continued to walk through, and I let Harry over to the snow covered headstone. The reminance of pink roses were only slight, as they had been snowed on so much, they were falling apart.

We crouched down in the snow, and Harry brushed snow off the top of the headstone and smiled.

Max Romeo Lewis
16th June 1967- 8th February 2013

"Hey Dad, this is Harry." I said with a smile, as Harry placed his hand on the headstone.

"Honour to meet you Sir." Harry said, as he slumped back in the snow, and I was able to rest my head on his shoulder.

"You're the first person I've ever brought here you know?" I quietly said.

"You don't know how much I appreciate it."

My father never met Jordan, and I think about how disappointed he would be in me, for how long I let our relationship go on.

It's almost a good thing he's not around to ever meet him, because I have no doubts he'd kill Jordan with his bare hands for what he did to me.