hey jude

Sydney

I swear every time I was in Harry's presence, my heart felt like it was going to burst.

Our little excursion to the garden was honestly one of the best, scariest and most beautiful days of my life. He was just so perfect it hurt.

I didn't want to burden him with the trauma of my life. There was so much baggage that I had stored away in my head, hidden away. But I could feel myself wanting to tell him, have him hold me and tell me it was all going to be okay.

Scariest shit ever.

After my minor meltdown in his arms, not my proudest moment I might add, he drove me back to my flat. Thank god I didn't let him see me cry.

I promised him that I would stay and see him soon. I hardly ever made promises because it was so difficult to keep them. However, this one I knew I could keep.

Instead of waiting around for him to call me like most people probably would do, I text him the next morning.

Hey, it's my turn to
take you somewhere
delivered at 12.17pm

Pick me up at 1?
delivered at 12.17pm

the harry styles
Want to give me anymore
information Miss Lewis?
delivered at 12.19pm

Hmm no, I think you'll
have to wait and see
delivered at 12.20pm

the harry styles
Okay, i'll see you soon
delivered at 12.20pm

As soon as Harry responded, I scrambled to my feet and headed in my dressing room. Where we were going wasn't overly fancy but I didn't want to turn up in sweats. I selected some light wash blue jeans, a white shirt and paired them with a cream Burberry jumper.

After changing, I walked back into my room and sat down at my dressing table and put on some light makeup

I added some bronzer and highlight to my forehead and cheekbones, some gold glitter to decorate my eyelids with a touch of mascara, and of course my signature red lip.

Once I was satisfied I moved into the living room, grabbed my cigarettes and lighter and headed over to the balcony.

My foot pushed the old wooden door open and stepped out. The balcony over looked the street where a few cars drove past. It wasn't too busy in the area I lived, which was nice.