electric love

Sydney

"What time you gonna be back then?" Jaden asked, as I sat in front of my vanity putting my hair into a bun.

"I don't know...depends what Harry's plans are for tonight." I started, before Jaden burst into laughter.

I span around on my chair, and pointed my brush at him, "Dirty mind! I didn't mean it that way."

"Oh sure." He continued to laugh and I threw a pillow that was next to me, at him.

I turned back to the vanity, shaking my head and grabbing my red lipstick.

Harry had asked me out tonight, and I happily agreed. He'd been working all week during my visit so it was the first time I was seeing him since New Years.

Since my arrival, I'd been chilling at the house with Jaden and Willow, going out for a lunch or dinner here and there.

Tonight it was around 27°C here, still very hot for me, so I had a little black dress on paired with some black kitten heals. I had a selection of gold jewellery on, and had done my makeup.

I had brown eyeliner, a smoky brown eye look and my usual red lip.

"So has he still not told you where you're going?" Jaden asked, as I began to place stuff in my bag

"Nope. He loves a surprise."

As I replied, I stood up and looked over at Jaden who was laying on my bed.

"How do I look?" I nervously asked, worried I was too overdressed.

Jaden smiled, "You look stunning Syd, he's a lucky guy. Now come on, mom and dad will want to see you before you go."

We both left my room, and headed downstairs to Willow, Jada and Will. They were sitting at the table having dinner, as it was already 8.

As I entered the room behind Jaden, all their eyes looked up at me and all started gushing.

"Aw Syd you look beautiful." Jada smiled, and stood up from the table to come over to me.

"Thank you, I won't be out long don't worry." I quickly said, not wanting to be out all night when I was staying at their house.

"Don't worry Syd, you're an adult, come back when you want." Will said, as Willow passed him the garlic bread from across the table.