telescope

Sydney

"Lovely to see you Miss Lewis." The stewardess smiled, as I entered the private jet that I had chartered for the trip to New York.

Harry, Mitch, Sarah, Kendall, Bella, Justin, Jaden and I all loaded up onto the plane and selected our seats.

We had decided to fly private as it was quicker, but I also I was hoping that no pictures would be spread about of Harry and I together.

I had enough trouble after Jordan got a hold of the photographs we took with Alissa, at the drive through.

Every time I was out with Harry, I was risking a lot and it was beginning to scare me.

"Would you like a drink?" She asked us, as we sat down in our leather seats.

I sat opposite Bella, who was squished in the same seat as Kendall. I could hear Justin and Jaden behind me talking, and through a curtain were Mitch, Sarah and Harry.

"I would love a Cherry Coke if you have them? And what is your name?" I looked up at her, as she smiled.

"I'm Mia"

"Lovely to meet you Mia, I'm Sydney. This is Bella and Kendall." I extended my hand to shake hers, and the girls did the same.

She greeted them, and quickly went to the back of the plane to get us some drinks and snacking nuts.

I leaned over at Bella and Kendall and began quietly whispering, "So girls I need you free on the 31st of January. It's Harry's birthday party."

"Okay, I'm assuming it's a surprise." Kendall whispered back, and I nodded as they both smiled.

"It's very cute you're planning him a party Sydney, that's usually what a girlfriend does." Bella suggestively grinned.

"It's  just what I'm doing, I'm being nice and getting everyone together to have a fun celebration. So will you guys come?"

"I think we have a show that day, but definitely after." Bella replied, as Mia came over and placed our drinks on the small table next to us.

"Thank you Mia." We all said, as she smiled and went over to Jaden and Justin.

We began sipping our drinks, and tucking into the food that had been placed neatly in a basket next to us.

The flight was only be a few hours, as we were on a fast jet directly to JFK. We were flying at night, so we could all start our busy weeks tomorrow.

The girls and Jaden had some rehearsals before shows started next week, and I had my lunch with my mother tomorrow.

Mitch and Sarah had come along for Harry's party, but he thought it was just for a fun week away. I kept any plans under wraps, so he could see how it was to have a surprise.

I tried my best to use this flight to catch up on my sleep, before the stress of fashion week and everything but couldn't. I struggled to get comfortable and relax.

I sat with my headphones on, as the lights had now dimmed and everyone around me were quietly sleeping. Bella and Kendall were snuggled up together, under a blanket opposite me.