68. Just stay away

"I want it, again..." The brunet whispered, climbing over his lap.

"Again? Eager, huh?" He asked, sliding his hands over the firm buttocks and squeezing them. "I love you like this, so horny and ready," he added, flipping the younger man down beneath him before kissing him with need. "Well, I want to give it to you." He nipped at the other's lower lip pulling slightly. "I want to fuck you over and over, give it to you hard... you want that? Want me to shove it in and fuck you raw?"

"Yes, Chris, please... give it to me. I want it." His lover begged and made him smirk. He spread the younger man's legs, grinding against him, hard and ready to fuck.

"I want to tie you up, Joni... I want to tie you up and fuck you all night."

"Chris I-"

The voice was cut off with a loud bang; Chris groaned, opened his eyes, and found himself in his lonely cell, frustrated and terribly horny, annoyed to be woken from such a pleasant dream!

"You have a visitor, Hanratty," The guard informed with a cold tone of voice after opening the door. "Move your ass."

Chris lifted his brow with a small smirk rising on his features; this man obviously disliked him, while other guards acted more neutral towards him. He got up deliberately slowly, glad that his arousal wasn't visible anymore. Chris felt hopeful that his visitor would be Joni, who would have realized his own good by now, and pretty soon they could make his dream into reality. He followed the guard to the visiting room and sat down to wait.

When Asko stepped in instead of Joni, Chris' face fell. He suddenly felt nervous, his palms started sweating and he straightened in his seat. He knew that this was a bad sign, Joni had gone crying to his daddy.

Asko sat down opposite him, a stern look over his features, such hatred in his eyes that Chris had never seen before. Chris had always liked Asko, he had wanted the man to like him as well, in some strange way, he had even felt slightly jealous of Joni to have such a great parent, a fact that his boyfriend hadn't really appreciated properly. There were lots of things Joni didn't know how to appreciate and it had annoyed him, making him want to 'educate' him

Asko lifted his brow as he brought the phone to his ear waiting for him to do the same. Chris swallowed and reached for the receiver unsure what to expect.

For a moment they were both quiet, Asko was eyeing him with disgust clear in his eyes, and his breathing was tense.

"You understand why I've come?" He asked finally. Chris shrugged and smiled a little tensely.

"I can guess," he replied as calmly as he could.

"It's so difficult for me to even look at you," Asko said and took a deep breath. "I warned you once not to hurt my son and you broke your word... You deceived all of us and I can never forgive you for what you did." Chris gritted his teeth, his gaze hardening. "You will never come near my son again, do you understand?"

Chris was quiet, didn't like to be told what to do, and didn't like to be talked to like this. He smiled crookedly but didn't answer. "You will also give every single photograph back that you used to blackmail my son with," Asko added.

"The cops already took the pictures. You might want to check with them in case one of them kept any," Chris finally answered and smiled. "Your son sure knows how to pose to turn another man on." He knew now that he had lost the game with Joni's dad, he wouldn't gain back his good opinion so it didn't matter what he said, not anymore. Asko narrowed his eyes, feeling his anger grow.

"Now listen to me you asshole, you tell the truth for once; do you have more copies of the pictures or not?"

"They are not in my possession at the moment, no," Chris replied vaguely and shrugged.