6| Unwanted Tattoo

Start from the beginning

"Cause she was trying to fight it" I simply said, but I was shocked she was strong enough to fight the curse. There were some things she did that didn't make sense. Especially that time in the quidditch field. I looked at her as her eyes closed, she had passed out.

"I'll take her" I said calmly bending over and trying to take but but Malfoy gripped on to her tighter.

"I don't want her hurt any more than you Malfoy" I stated reassuring him. He finally gave in and I took her. I carried her all the way to the attic, my favorite and a place she liked.

She had out for a while, about two hours. I'd occasionally look at her, just checking up on her, and proceeded with my book. I look up from my book once I hear the heavy breath. She fist clenched on as her eyebrows frowned. She whispered a few stuff but I couldn't hear her. I thought I'd let it pass but it was getting worse. i place my hand on her thigh but then I felt something, it was dry blood. A long trail of blood. I didn't want to lift her, because that was rude obviously, so I shrugged it off and shook her shoulders.

"Aurora wake up!" I said loudly, but I wasn't shouting. I mentally slapped myself for calling her that. I don't know why, one day I just went from Spellman to that name.

"Wake up!" I said again and she shot up with her eyes opened breathing heavily. He she fell back into the couch as a few tears dropped from her eyes. It was like she was trying to get away from me, but I didn't do anything, right? Once she saw me, she calmed her breathing down and wiped her tears away. She went back to herself, a straight that is capable of killing. She looked around the room.

"I'm going back to Hogwarts" she said getting up.

"No, we we're instructed to stay for few days" I said getting a hold of her wrist while pulling her back down.

"A few days? I can't even spend a fucking minute when –" she cuts herself off.

"When what?" I questioned.

"I doesn't matter, I'm not voldy's little death eater so tell him to go fuck himself" she said about to get up but then she finally looked at her death eater mark covered in blood. "No" I heard her whisper. Her action changed again, it was a mix of hate and fear written all over her face.

"We don't have a choice" I stated looking down. I just realized I was still holding her hand, and she just did to. She yanked her hand and got frustrated. She walked back and forth running her hands through her hair.

"So this means I have to live here now?" she asked with a frown, now only fear took over her.

"Most of the time" I said disappointedly turning to her. She leaned against the glass and slide down to the ground hugging her knees. I got up and walked over to her with my hands in my pocket, as much as I hate seeing her this way, I had to convince it was the only choice so it will make it living her more bearable.

"Just as I thought it all ended it come up again and I hate it, I fucking hate it" she pours out, her voice filled with hate and sadness.

"We don't have a choice, we're stuck" I tell her, but it isn't something she doesn't know. She leans her head her head on glass.

"But you and I can survive this, together" I say sitting next to her. She let out a small laugh.

"You want to work with me?" she questions.

"Over time I have learnt you are bearable"

"Wait! Is Mattheo Britney spears Riddle grow soft on me?" she question dramatically. But the truth was, I was. I'm not even going to try and I hide it. I was turning soft on her. And this feeling is so arcane but I love it, and I don't want it to stop, ever.