Chapter 36

⚠️I'll tell you when the smuts over because there is still story at the end⚠️

⚠️

"Good luck getting this corset off" I laugh and he grabs my throat. "I'll fuck you with it on- it's only going to cause you to suffer more" he chuckles moving his hand to bite at my neck.

I huff when he moves away but it's short lived as I'm turned around and slammed against the counter. "Somebody's being rough" I hum smiling at the treatment.

"Take your shoes off" he demands and I struggle to get them off being unable to bend to much with the corset. I listen to the sound of his belt as I finally get my boots off.

Once they're off he immediately takes my pants and boxers off making me kick them off. I lean against the counter too tipsy to keep myself up at this point.

"I'm going to make you regret this" he laughs as I hiccup gripping the sink. His hands grip my ass and immediately he starts to push in. "Fuckkkk- fuck! Fuck" I cry out dropping onto my elbows.

"I guess I should have made you make a safe word" he chuckles followed by a grunt as he slowly thrusts halfway in. I felt my eyes go back as I tried to comprehend how hot and horny this was making me all while dealing with the pain.

His hand grabs my hip forcing me back and I cry out gripping the counter for dear life. "Lloyd!" I scream his name getting a smack on the ass.

"What's your safe word going to be?" He asked so calmly besides the small groans coming from his mouth. "Don't need one" I answer confidently getting more harsh thrusts that push me against the counter.

I close my eyes my mouth wide open as I try to breathe normally. "Yes- yes. Fuck me so hard!" I was yelling at this point, but I could still hear the music from the dance. Which is three hallways down so I don't care.

"Tell me if I need to stop we'll talk safe word later" he hums as his thrusting gets easier. Without a word he grabs my leg hiking it up and onto the counter.

I cry out feeling the stretch even more and the sudden new placement of his cock. "So deep" I moan out as he abused my hole. "Look at how loose and easy you are now- such a horny boy" he chuckles smacking my ass again.

"I won't waste time so we can enjoy our dance" he adds speeding up the process. My eyes widened as I feel him in places that I feel he shouldn't be able to reach. His arm holding me back against him as he pulls his hips away thrusting up into me.

His other hand snaking up to my throat. He chokes me lightly going to my ear. "I could cum inside you- make you walk around the dance with my cum dripping down your leg" my eyes widened at his words. I almost fall over with wanting to hold the counter, but he keeps me still not going any easier.

"I'm gonna cum" I pant my body jolting around as a hand flies over my dick. He chuckles as I cum into his hand and immediately go limp, letting him use me like a rag doll.

"My doll- my fucking doll. No one else's" he was muttering though his teeth with moans as I moaned loudly at the feeling of him moving in and out. With a low moan he pulled out and turned away cumming into his hand.

I fell into the counter as he stood next to me washing his hands off. I get another hard smack on the ass and moan my head whipping back.

Lloyd takes some paper towel and tried to clean me and himself off as I hurry to get dress the whole no prep thing made it hard because I was in so much pain.

⚠️ It's over!

"I love you" I hum wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands go to my lower back kneading into it. I opened my mouth closing my eyes at how much relief that was giving me. "I love you too- so horny though" he chuckles and I nod kissing him.

"You're just to good" I mumble. He smiles kissing me again. "Let's get back to the dance" he whispers and I nod. His arm snakes around my waist and I lean against him.

"I hurt" I almost moan it at the feeling in my ass and lower back. "I feel great" he bites his lip and I roll my eyes. "You'll get use to it" he assures me as I just continue to cling onto him.

He opens the gym door a bit looking around when he finds the coast clear we both quickly run in. I find my way over to the punch bowl chugging another cup as Lloyd stares at me amused still sipping from his 2nd one.

I try not to show a limp as I set my cup down on our table followed by Lloyd. "Where were you!" Taylor shouts coming over to hug me all of her weight going onto me.

"Dancing" I slur hugging her too. We both just put all of our weight on each other and it ended with us both going to the floor a laughing mess. Jules doubled over laughing as Ivana recorded us.

My lovely Lloyd shook his head with a chuckle as Leo came over to help us up. I finally managed to get up with a groan. Biting my lip I stumble over to Lloyd.

He chuckles holding me up as Ivana looks us over. "Dancing? With clothes on or clothes off?" Ivana scoffed. I just laughed.

"Guysss we're in school" she whines. "It's just dancing" I whisper making them laugh. "I don't think Lloyd agrees with you" Leo sings.

"Leoooo dance with me!" I cheer grabbing his hands and pulling him towards the floor. I ignore the pain as we danced to the music. The liquor helping. His eyes were wide, but he soon relaxed and danced to the music with me.

Bumping into Taylor I laughed before taking her in my arms. We jokingly danced together and she spun before both of us stopped to people watch. You could tell which kids had gotten into the punch and which ones hadn't.

"Ivana" I drunkenly bow to her. She laughs rolling her eyes before both of us are dancing together. We spun with each other as our friends took turns dancing within the friend group.

Ivana spun away definitely holding her liquor better than everyone else and into Taylor's arms. I took Jules hand and spun her the adrenaline and alcohol making it so I felt no pain.

"You look so pretty!" I cheer and her eyes widened as she smiled. We stepped closer before stepping apart again making our own dance moves up as we went.

"Her facial expressions had shown that she had sobered up and I couldn't help but wonder what was running through her head. "Dean I really-" she's cut off as I'm taken from her arms.

I smile at the familiar hands and look up at him our faces close together. "I think it's my turn- after all you are my date to the dance" he reminds me.

"Oh of course" I murmur taking his hand in mine. My hips pressed against his as we moved with the music. "You drive me crazy" he chuckles and I smile closing my eyes. So maybe this hasn't been awful.

"You love it." I murmur. "So true" I get a small kiss before we go back to dancing. I close my eyes and let him pull and push me. By the end of the song I'm practically on top of him unable to keep myself up.

"Water" I grumble and he chuckles helping me out of the hoards of horny, sweaty, buzzed teenagers. We make it back to the table where I'm steered away from the punch which was now being looked at by one of our teachers.

He grabs me a new cup filling it with water before handing it to me. I smile and sip it slowly leaning into him. His arms holds me and I rest my head on his shoulder. He was so warm. I could just go to sleep right here.

The music starts to change and I take another drink of water attempting to sober myself enough for this. I knew he would want to.

I straighten up quickly finishing the water. Turning around I rub my eyes, trying to blink myself back. The slow love song playing as the couples or friends began to dance with each other.

"Care to dance lover boy?" I ask giving him my hand. He nods giving me a bright smile as I throw my cup away.

Walking us towards the crowd I put my hands on his shoulders as his goes to my waist. Resting my head on him I listen to the way his heart beats so quickly.

"Are you scared?"

"No. Just nervous" he admits and I look up to him.

"Why?" I question him wondering if it's a me thing.

"I've never been in love before" he whispers. His words surprising me.

"Me either"