Chapter 46

"My butt hurts" Leo whines making me and Taylor snicker. "Not in that way!" he groans. Ivana pulls him in with a smile as we walk back to the hotel. "You shouldn't have been jumping on clearly unsafe and unstable branches" she lectures him getting a huff in return.

"The last two days had just been hiking and swimming. The springs were wonderful. "Hey guys" Taylor speaks up her voice serious compared to the mood we were all in.

"I'm probably just paranoid but that black truck had been here the whole time we have and it never moves- I've never seen anybody get in it and it got here right after us... it's just kind of weird" she speaks up as I look at the truck curious.

"Hmm that's weird" I shrug getting my collar grabbed by Lloyd. "Yeah kind of creepy" he admits in my ear. Oh I'm supposed to be scared. "Yeah very creepy" I add internally mad I didn't understand.

"I'm sure it's nothing- besides what would one person try with so many people" mother hen chuckles as the two blondes look at the truck uneasy. "Let's just go inside" Leo mumbles taking Jules and Ivana by the hand. Taylor grabs mine and Lloyd's hand before we're dragged in too.

"Nap time!" Taylor shouts and we all looked at her, laughing. I wasn't tired at all. To be honest I just wanted to explore. I didn't say that though and we all started to make our way to our rooms.

Lloyd stripped his shirt and kicked off his shoes before jumping on the bed. I climbed on after and straddled his back my hands pressing into his skin.

"What's this for?" He groans in pleasure and I smile leaning over to kiss the back of his neck. "Showing my love and appreciation" I joke continuing to massage my hands into his back.
I continued to knead my knuckles into his skin gaining sighs and groans of relief from him.
Kissing his back, I stay on him checking my phone.

'I'm not tired. Want to go exploring with me?'

It's as if she read my mind. "Lover boy" I whisper into his neck kissing a few more times. "Yes?" He hums back and I smile rubbing his shoulder.

"Jules and I are going to go explore some more" I whisper getting a nod. "Be careful" he mumbles and I nod getting off of him. Going to his side I get a small kiss before pulling my shoes back on.

'Meet me in the hall'

"Doll!" Lloyd calls for me as I went for the door. "Yes?" I ask going back to him. "Be safe- don't do anything stupid" he whispers reaching up to kiss me. "I could never" I hum pulling away from him. I toss my phone on the bed not wanting to lose it or carry it around.

He goes back to sleep and I leave our room to find Jules rocking back and forth waiting. "I got dad's permission! He said we can go anywhere!" She explains as I nod excited.

****

"This my dear sir is a closet" she bows opening it up. I laugh looking over the janitor's closet. Jules takes my hand and we didn't hesitate sprinting up the stairs. "I don't think I've been in here" She whispers.

Taking a master key out she opens the door and I laugh. "That's a lot of mattresses" I mumble running into the room surrounded by white. They were mattresses on the wall. Some on the ground. Some in rows. Without a thought in my brain I run and jump onto one of the mattresses on the wall falling back to one that is on the ground.

I roll over laughing as Jules stares at me wide eyed. "Do it!" I laugh and she looks hesitant but nods a serious look in her eyes. She runs and jumps into the the mattress. With a shriek she falls back onto the one on the ground. Her eyes wide before she starts to to laugh.

I smile and stand helping her up. "That's so scary- just falling back" Jules huffs holding her beating heart.

"Yeah the adrenalines great though" I try to go along with it hopping around the mattresses to get out of the room. Jules follows falling into me as she tripped I caught her and she giggles innocently as I looked her over.