Chapter 15 ⚠️Minor Smut⚠️

'I'm staying after school'

I had sent the text thirty minutes ago. Hoping they wouldn't come and pick me up.

I finally got an answer about ten minutes before.

'That's fine, what reason?'

Brendon answers in the group chat first. I honestly just didn't want to go to their house I felt like being away from them.

'Ms. Henderson is going to read over my essay so she can give me some pointers and stuff'

I lie getting a thumbs up from Brendon as Minnie sends hearts.

'Such a smartie! Tell me when you need to get picked up!'

Minnie added that last part. I nodded to myself and copied Brendon's actions sending a thumbs up. Putting my phone away I just shut my locker with my bag in it planning on walking around the school a bit.

Explore- see what there is to see. I wonder if I can get on the roof. I put an earbud in my ear and make my way down the now pretty much empty halls. The rest of the students had pretty much left already. Well I assumed so.

I saw Jules and Taylor try and come over to me but Ivana yanked them away. I shrugged thinking about it. Works better for me. I don't have to deal with the heartache.

I walked through a door and it opened to the outside. I quickly recognized the football field and smiled thinking of Lloyd up there practicing.

It was too hot though. I quickly turned to go back inside catching a glimpse of the boys running. Okay maybe I want to go see them. All of them. Not just Lloyd. Hot boys. That are all on the team.

Making the trek up to the field. I was surprised to see Jules and Taylor on the bleachers. I guess they left Ivana. I went and sat by them not wanting to look awkward. "What are you guys doing up here?" I ask sitting next to Taylor.

"We didn't feel like going home yet and it feels so nice outside so we're doing our homework out here" Jules answered cocking her head to the side. "You?" She asked and I shrugged. "I'm just bored wanted to do something and found my way up here" I explain simply.

There's a whistle and it cuts Taylor off as we all turn to look. "Okay that's all the running today! See you all at 4:30 for practice" their coach yells loud enough for us to here.

"They run for thirty minutes and then wait an hour for practice? That sounds kind of pointless and stupid- what are they suppose to do for an hour" I laugh as the girls continue with their papers. I stand and walk down and off the bleachers going up to the fence. I wonder where Ivana went?

"Lloyd!" I shout his name with no care in the world. I watch as he looks up and looks around confused. He has a tank on with some shorts.

When he sees me he smiles and runs over. He really is a fine specimen. Taking a drink he stops in front of me his hair covering his eyes. "What brings you here doll?" He calls leaning against the fence.

"I wanted to see my lover boy" I answer honestly, getting a smirk from him. "So you have an hour till practice?" I ask and he nods taking another drink.

"Entertain me" I hum getting the side eye from him. "What do you want to do?" He asks pulling the drink away. "I don't know- whatever you want" I hum trailing my fingers up his arm.

"You're killing me" he hangs his head with a laugh as I wait for him to make a decision. "I'll be right over" he adds and I smile leaning back to wait for him.

I watch him go over to his stuff grabbing his phone and a hoodie before setting his water down and making his way over to the gate door. Pushing it open he walks my way and as much as I wanted to just make out with him here and now I control myself.