Chapter 11

I think we only actually sat down to watch for a total of ten minutes. The rest of the time we spent walking around and talking. We'd eye the opposing team and their students. The girls obviously flaunting their outfits and how cute they look.

I was just there, I will admit I did have fun. I also enjoyed watching Lloyd whenever he got the ball the way he ran through all of them. He is hot. Very hot. When the game finally did end I look up at the scoreboard knowing that it had been a close tie the whole time.

"We won!" Jules suddenly cheers breaking the news before I could even process it. I doubt Lloyd really wants a winning kiss, either way I might give him one just because- damn do his lips taste good.

The players on the field all started pulling their helmets off messing with their hair. The three of us moved to one of the gates where the teams exited.

I stared over at Lloyd and really tried to comprehend it. I think I have a crush on him. That's so weird to me. I can't act on it because that would end bad. Then again I wouldn't mind. I just really don't feel like getting dumped.

"Oh my god!" Taylor squeals. "You okay?" I ask looking at her. I genuinely couldn't feel the worry, but I did want her to be okay. "Yes! Number 13 is coming over here" she does a toddler stomp as Jules and I look over to see.

"Looks likes he's bringing a few of his friends! They all look so hot!" Jules was about in tears already. I chuckle and stand in between them.

I wasn't going to let them do anything the girls didn't want, so of course I would try my best to protect them. When they got closer I counted four of them and that's when I realized. They were probably just leaving they weren't going to come over here for us.

I chuckle at my idiocy and turn around. As soon as I do the gate opens and I can feel people behind me. I already knew who it was just by the way the girls wore their smiles.

"Hello" he had a pretty nice voice. I turned around with an amused look. "Hello? Can we help you with something?" I ask as two of the boys make their way over to converse with Jules and Taylor. The girls happily giggling along.

"Just wanted to check out the eye candy" he chuckles another guy next to him laughing as well. They both have their eyes trained on me and at the moment I am loving it.

"I've only been here two weeks but I must say it's not lacking attractive people" I chuckle. "So why don't you tell me your name- we're dying to know" his hand goes to my hip and I smile looking over the two boys.

"Dean, do I get to know yours?" I ask cocking my head to the side. "You are such a pretty boy" he murmurs as I raise an eyebrow waiting. "Dominic, and this is..." he turns to point to his blonde friend who was also decent looking. His arm stayed on my hip taking me with him. "Ramon" I smile at him watching his eyes look me over.

"You guys seem to be good players" I make conversation getting a smile. "Aww were you watching us?" Ramon asks taking me from Dominic. "Maybe I was- probably not" I tease before I'm quickly taken away once again by Dominic. His hands on my sides as he presses up behind me.

It immediately reminded me of Lloyd and our little thing in the bathroom. "We also play pretty rough too" Ramon's voice was lower than Dominic's and his words... ugh. "Really? Sounds exciting" I hum being surrounded by them.

I looked back seeing the girls getting comfortable with those two boys as they joke around with each other. I wonder where Lloyd is? No stop we aren't dating and I won't date him.

"So sad we had to ride a bus here" Dominic sighs standing in front of me. "Oh that is so sad" I whisper pushing back against the redhead. "I bet you would feel so much better if you didn't have all these pads on" my hand grazes his arms and chest.

"Jules! Taylor! Where's Dean?" I hear his voice and couldn't stop myself from turning. The boys continue to get closer to me flirting with their hands.

"He's over there!" Taylor answers and the sweaty boy runs a hand through his hair. His uniform on and tight. I bit my lip seeing him because once again I was feeling flirty.

"Dean?" My name came out like a question. I step forward feeling all their eyes on me. "Hi Lloyd." I give him a wave. His smile goes serious as he stares down the other team. "What are you doing over here?" He asks his stare turning into a glare.

"Well like I said I was dragged here by the girls and now they're getting cozy with some people and I'm being entertained by these two" I smile. He nods standing in front of me. The others standing next to me.

"Lloyd- you did good today" Dominic nods towards him. "Yeah- you too" his answer was short. They continue to glare at each other until there's shouting. "Come on boys- on the bus! Let's go!" The away team's coach shouts.

"Goodbye Dean" "hope to see you later" "I will see you later" the two boys agree before dragging their other two friends away. I watch them go before turning to see how it went with Jules and Taylor.

"He gave me his number!" Taylor shouts and soon they are both giggling and squealing. I didn't make it Lloyd pulling me to him. "Who were they?" He asks his eyes flickering up to watch them leave.

"Some pretty hot people" I laugh also turning to look again. "Guys we'll be back! We're going to the bathroom!" Jules shouts taking her friend's hand before they're both running off.

"They were all over you" he huffs and I shrug in response. "They were hot, I wasn't going to stop them" as soon as those words left my mouth he's dragging me away. I roll my eyes but let him intrigued.

He pulls me behind their little sports shed and I get slammed against the wall. I wonder if a normal person would be scared right now. "We won so let me have my kiss. They lost so they can't touch you" he explains his hands running up my shirt.

"Awww is lover boy jealous?" I ask when his hands stop at my hips. He pulls me towards him gritting his teeth. "Practically enraged" Lloyd spits out.

I smile and that sets him over as he smashes his lips onto mine. My hands grope his arms as I kiss him with just as much passion. Pulling away I grab face. "I was so hoping you won" I hum and he smiles grabbing my chin again.

"Sure- is that why you were going and getting yourself more fucks toys?" He grumbles. I give him an amused look and he rolls his eyes. "If you want somebody to fuck you- it's going to be me" he goes to my ear. I open my mouth my breath catching in my throat at his words.

"You're making this so hard" I groan. He lets go of my chin and I drop my head putting my chin on his shoulder. "Be mine- I don't like seeing you with other people. I want you to be mine" he confesses so quickly. I knew it was a spur of the moment thing. He hardly knows me. I just gave him what he wanted.

You know that fast heart rate you get and the thousands of butterflies flipping in your stomach. I felt none of it. I did feel my cheeks heat up a bit at the thought of actually dating someone. An actual relationship.

"Lloyd- I can't" I break it to him simply and he holds me to him with a sigh. "And can I have a reason why?" He questions rubbing my back. "You don't know me well enough. I have problems and you won't like them. Like you'll leave me as soon as you do, and then I'm stuck with the whole depression game." I explain looking into his eyes as he tried to understand.

"Can't you just tell me now then I'll prove I wouldn't leave because of it" he keeps trying. "No because I don't trust you enough what if you told other people then I'd have them hounding me all day?" I scoff.

"So you're scared?" He asks and I chuckle. "Sure let's go with that" I lie shrugging. "Let me prove it to you-" I think it over anyway knowing people tend to be over my attitude and emotions in a few weeks.

"Deal" I give in watching his pretty smile.

"Good now let me get back to kissing that pretty face of yours"

What he said wasn't real. He just wanted somebody. There's no way he could like me that quickly- he's just intrigued.