4| Family Reunion

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'd rather die" I heard her say but ignore it. I push open the doors to see my father, the dark lord on a throne, Lucian and his right hand man Michael and a bunch of other Death eaters, the Flints to be specific. I walk a few steps in but Elliot doesn't follow so I walk back out to see her behind the door peeking through looking at Michael, she looked scared.

"What are you doing, come one" I said pulling her by her arm.

"Stop! I don't want to go in there" I whispered loudly. I yanked my arm hard and pull her with me. After that she doesn't fight it just walked with me with her head down. Once I let go of her hand I see her other hand move to be bruised arm. Shit, I hurt her.

"Elliot Spellman?" my father's cold raspy voice asked. She looked at me then my father.

"Yes! That's the bitch" shouted a women.

"It appears that you have brutally beaten up Marcus Flint, he is currently under medical care" I don't react once I hear this, but what happened with Marcus and how did she put him in a hospital bed.

"Care to explain why?" my father asked. She clenched her jaw refraining herself from speaking.

"ANSWER ME!" he shouts but she doesn't flinch, instead she speaks up.

"Because he drugged a student and tried to rape her" she answered loudly enough for everyone to hear, and as she said it she gave the worst possible death stare to the Flints.

"And who is this student to you?" my father asked, she looked as if she wanted to say something else but was aware of the consequences.

"She's my classmate" she said quietly looking down. I knew Daphne was a friend of hers but when you're a part of a girl gang that wants to rule the world, having someone around makes you vulnerable.

"Daphne Greengrass was it?" my father asked. And Elliot just nod yes.

"As the Flints and the Greengrass's are meant to be companions we will let this slide" my father's cold voice spoke. I looked at Spellman and she looked as if though she was about to burst in rage.

Elliot's POV

I hate this. I'm not even a death eater, well not yet. Just as I started to think I was finally free from the years of torture my father put me through this walks in. And fuck Voldemort for letting the Flints off that easily. We were all dismissed. Voldemort walked out with his death eaters and before leave he whispered something into Mattheo ear. Now it's just Lucian, Michael, Riddle and I. My father walks up to me and for some fucked up reason he punches me across the face and stumble back feeling something drip down the side of my face.

"You're a fucking disappointment, beating up allies and accusing them of rape!" he said. I clenched my jaw so hard, I might end up actually break it.

"I wasn't accusing, I saw what happened" I gritted out. He grabbed my face roughly making me look into his eyes.

"It doesn't matter of what you saw, besides men can do whatever they want to women, it wouldn't be rape it you just gave us what we wanted." Can he be more stupid? I can actually cause murder and its right at the tip of my fingers.

"Daphne was fucking drugged!" I shouted and he kneed me in the stomach. I fall on my knees hunching and hugging my stomach from all the pain.

"Lucian I think it's best if we leave her be, the dark lord wouldn't be too happy about this" Mattheo spoke.

"Don't worry, I won't kill this bitch yet" he said before kneeling to my level and grabbing a fistful of hair.

"At least she was drugged, she wouldn't have known the shit you had to go through" he gritted out before letting go and walked out with Michael. The anger took over me and I took my switchblade out of my waistband and opened the knife. I got up and stormed towards my so called father...........