s3 e6

walking out of the restaurant, Ava's arm was glued to mine as her laughter rang through my ears, "okay but no really, he snapped a good picture of you!"

i scoff, shoving her lightly, "that sauce was all over my shirt and my hair was messy."

"well," she eyes me, lifting her brow. "the food we were eating was slightly messy."

"you calling me a slob?" i tilt my head

"kinda," she eyes me suspiciously before laughing. "but as i said, the food was messy."

shaking my head, i waved off her as i felt uneasy. looking around, i noticed Ella leaning on her car as her eye pierced through me. the fuck did she want?

before i could turn my head, she waved me to come over, "get in the car Ava, ill be right back, okay?"

"why? what's-"

"Ava," i lift my brow as i cock my head. "get in the car."

"get in the car," she mocks me, laughing. "yes, my kind sir."

i point my finger, "you keep playing with me, you'll be sleeping on the roof tonight."

"you wouldn't," she says with a shocked expression. "actually, you would let me get my black ass in this car, you're just mean as fuck to me, Alexandra. ill push yo ass off the roof." she mumbled.

"i heard that!" i shout as i walk off.

approaching Ella, the atmosphere felt colder, and that had nothing to do with the temperature outside. the bitch was cold, i knew it.

"we met again," she says, her arms folded.

"shut up bitch, get to the point," i shrug. "what do you want again?"

"i want to make sure you heard me," she steps closely, almost gliding her fingers over my cheek before i stopped her.

quickly, i shoved her, "you've truly lost your mind, don't touch me."

"you're one of those celebrities," she rolls her eyes.

"one of th-so if Beyoncé or Rihanna came walking around, you'd just touch their damn face?"

she sat there, silent, "exactly, i thought so, and secondly, im not a celebrity, im more so known."

"sounds very cel like to me," she shrugs. "anyways, do we have a deal?"

i scoff, tilting my head as i watch her, "if i don't, you'll be ruining her fucking life, Ella. you know what, have it your way. i point a finger, "but keep your threats to yourself."

"sure," she chuckles, looking behind me. "finally."

looking back, i noticed Alyssa coming out of the building, "funny," walking away, i caught up to Alyssa, stepping to her side as i whispered in her ear. "keep your friends where you had them, im not too happy with this one."

"Alexandra, what are you-" she pauses, looking at me as if she understood what i implied. "what did she do, Alex?"

glancing back at Ella, "just be careful with that one, she don't really like me that much."

"Alex," Alyssa shouts in a whisper, looking a bit upset. "what did she do?"

"she doesn't like me that well," i smirk. "she's possessive about you, it's rather cute. but look, i have to get home, safe travels alright?"

before she could conjure up a reply, i walked off, getting into my car. wasting no time, i pulled out of the restaurant's parking lot as i sped off.

"what was that all about?" Ava questioned, looking at me suspiciously. "you said you didn't know her."