s3 e8

class ended and everyone once again wasted no time as they made their way out of the class. then there was me, taking my sweet time. Ava had already ran along, leaving me behind.

"again?" i heard from beside of me. "why are you moving so slow?" Alyssa asked.

"so i can stare at the beautiful woman that stands beside of me," i glance at her seeing a smile upon her face. "how are you, Miss. Adams?"

"im well," she shrugs, walking away to the front of the classroom. "how are you, Lance?"

"well," i shrug, eyeing her. "ive missed you."

"mhm," she shoves me playful. "how are you feeling?"

"im.. better," i shrug, leaning against the front board. "you? you feeling alright?"

"a bit better," she eyes me. "i was a bit under the weather this morning but im feeling better."

"good good, im glad you're feeling better, im happy to hear that. can i see you after school?"

"why would i allow that?" she questions.

"because you miss me," i fold my arm, throwing a tease. "do you not? is the famous Miss. Lance, not missable?"

"shut up," she shoves me once more. "you're annoying at times but you can be missed."

i chuckle, shaking my head, "see you tomorrow, Miss. Adams?"

she nods, waving her hand in a dismissive manner, "go on, be safe getting home."

"Reed will make sure of that, thank you though, you too."

walking away, i made my way off into the halls and immediately bumped into someone. "watch where you're g-oh, it's you," meeting her eyes, i smirked.

"oh, oh how you don't listen," Ella smirked, crossing her arms. "you keep testing my waters, you won't like how they taste."

"i don't want to taste you," i eye her coldly, moving closer, cutting the gap that stood between us. "Miss. Adams is already on my list and can i just say, i bet she taste heavenly," i whispered in her ear as a smirk crept on my lips.

"let me be the one to tell you, she does," she eyes me, biting her lip.

i chuckle, folding my arms, "the way she acts around you, i know for a fact she hasn't let you touch a single inch of her. keep that front for your friends, im far from stupid. now, a lovely conversation we had but i must get going."

she extends her arm, blocking my path, her hand almost on my stomach. "you don't get it, you won't get it until it's done."

blinking, i held a straight face before extending my arm back before pushing her in the nose directly at full force.

no, you don't get it.

i shake my head, watching the blood trickle from her nose, "no, you don't get it, you obviously don't get it. you threatening me to stay away from her, you? the tough Ella Rosemary, hm? you look pathetic. if you want her to lose her job, tell her, she's in there. tell her i gave you the runny nose too, and get some tissues."

shoving her out of my path, i walked away, walking out of the school's campus not wasting any time as i quickly found Reed waiting.

"gosh, what took you so long," he eyes me, opening the car door as i approached him. "ive been here for almost an extra hour."

"i apologize, i was talking to one of my teachers, and then as i was leaving, someone wanted to talk," i eye him.

"you're putting a lot of emotion into the word talk, was it something id need to worry about?"