s1 e2

"no because what the fuck," i say with a disgusted face. "that's nasty, like who eats that shit?"

"its sushi," Ava explained. "how don't you eat it? you can either eat it raw or cooked."

"not that, ill eat that," i say as i point down at her food. "just who eats it raw, Ava ?"

before she could say anything back, the instructor finally came walking into the classroom after about an hour of our time being wasted. this class was about 3 1/2 hours, so she still had 2 1/2 hours left. i couldn't see her all that well, she had her back to her but she looked all to familiar.

"i apologies for being late, i was catch up in traffic," she says softly. "um, we can start with the basics," she says as she turn around.

ALYSSA ?!

my face held confusion as i eyed her carelessly, why the hell did you decide to be our instructor ? like she said absolutely nothing when we were at the house, w-so many questions that ill have to save until the end of the hour.

"you know her or something?" Ava said in a whisper which i gave a nod to. "from where exactly? she's stunning."

"Ava !" i shouted just loud enough for the two of us to hear. "ew, let's not."

"what?" she says with a confused expression. "she is, your gay ass can't deny it."

"finish your sushi, okay?" i lifted my brow as i looked back at Alyssa.

class was passing by painfully slow, which wouldn't bother me if my dads new girlfriend wasn't my teacher. i kept taking small glances at her and when i did, Ava would scold me for it.

we now had about 30 minutes left for classes and i was busy trying to fill out this paperwork that was being passed around, it was a pice of paperwork regarding our classes and allat, it was the first day of school.

as the bell went off dismissing the students, Ava went on and left, leaving me behind, guess she had things to do. once every student was gone, i was the last one, putting my things in my bag.

"Miss lance," i heard suddenly from Alyssa. "the bell, it rang 5 minutes ago."

"i heard," i eyed her coldly. "why are you here ? you're my instructor, why? why this career ?"'

"i don't think that's any of your business," she says with such attitudes "you should head to class, you're already late."

i only had two classes today, Mondays was easy on me. which i thanked god for because Mondays were horrible. then to add to it, the class i had was only half an hour.

i eyed her coldly before shaking my head, making my way to class. i had this class with Ava, which i was thankful for because if i didn't, id straight suffer.

"the hell took you so long?" she whispered softly as she eyed me. "the bell went off like 40 minutes ago."

"i was talking to miss Adams," i shrug. "she's my dads girlfriend, i was trying to figure out why she's here and teaching here."

"isn't your dad like 43?" bitch.

"uh yeah," i say as i eye her coldly.

"what? don't look at me like that, for that to be your new step mom, she's fucking stunning."

"ew!" i don't do step moms, ew. "don't call her that, she's just my dads girlfriend."

"whatever," she says sarcastically.

me being very late to this class, made me spent like 20 minutes in here which was good because i desperately wanted to go home. i was very much tired of classes, though i only had two, still very much tired.

immediately as the bell went off, students began bolting out of their seats and out of the room. i soon followed right behind them as i practically bolted out of the school afterwards.

the walk home was fairly fast, i made it there 15 minutes after dismissal and it was pretty warm outside, so that hoodie i brung that morning was not really needed now.

as i made my way up onto the porch, i noticed that my dads cars wasn't here, he probably had to have been at work. Alyssa's car was here so she obviously was here, hell, she did live here now.

"hungry?" i heard suddenly from behind me as i shut and lock the door. "i made pasta."

"im fine Alyssa," i shrug. "i have paperwork to go over, ill eat later but thanks tho."

i didn't have anything to do really, it was just one of those papers you get on the first few days of school. it wasn't a syllabus but something along the lines of that.

i wasn't quiet over the fact that Alyssa was now my instructor, it was still like a what the fuck feeling, then she had to go and be my first hour.

around the time i had finished with my "paperwork," i heard my dad walking into the house. i hadn't took my daily shower so, i needed it.

it was chilly around night time so a cold shower probably wasn't best, even though id probably talk myself out of it. i chose cold showers over warm, weird? probably so but it felt nice either way.

after my long shower, i stood in my bedroom in front of my mirror as i ran my fingers through my hair. bun? ponytail? or let it hang? hang, yes.

"dinners still waiting for you downstairs, Alexandra," i heard suddenly from a voice i knew all too well, Alyssa. "are you coming ?"

"why are you in my room, Alyssa?"

"technically, im not, im in your doorway," she says with a half smirk. "just your dad is downstairs and he wants you to eat."

"ill be down there whenever im down there, until then, go on."

not even a second or two afterwards she left my doorway completely in which i followed behind her. lord, why Alyssa? you could've chosen anyone, even a man, but Alyssa ? my dads girlfriend? lord.

"finally," my dad says with a smile. "i thought you were in there hibernating, i got home like two hours ago. come eat with us, please," he says gesturing me into the dining area.

lord, let this not be awkward.

"so," he says suddenly filling the silence. "i know its your first day back well after break but how was it?"

"well," i say eyeing Alyssa coldly. "it was .. interesting. i didn't know your lovely girlfriend here would be my instructor."

"well, i said it wasn't any of your business. again, it still isn't."

oh, let me be one hell of a night i shall get through.