s2 e20

"be quiet, just go sit down so i can find these board games," she says while shoving me into her apartment. damn, aggressive much? luckily i love my women aggressive.

"yes ma'am," i flop down onto the couch.

"monopoly or charades?" she yells from the back.

"both! why not?!"

"you're so damn difficult Alex," she groans.

"that i am, come on, you're moving slow!"

"shut up before i send you home," she walks back over towards me, eying me.

"you'd make me walk?" i gasp.

"i would, yes," she winks at me, flopping down next to me. "let the games begin."

"you're so sexy," i smirk, watching as she began putting the game pieces together.

"shut up, pick a piece," she eyes me, pointing downwards at the pieces.

"yes ma'am," i wink.

•••

shit, shit, shit.

i bolted up, scanning the room, taking in the atmosphere. where am i? im not in my b-Alyssa's house. i fell asleep here? shit.

isn't it Christmas?

"what the hell is the time?" i pulled myself out of the bed and dragged myself out of the bed, hitting the corner.

my nose immediately took in the scent of breakfast, pancakes, bacon, and coffee ?

"hungry?" Alyssa asked, eyeing me as she stood over the stove.

"yes ma'am," i nod, shaking my head as i stood there in confusion.

"why do you keep calling me that? i am literally two years older than you," she slides a plate in front of me. "why do you look like that? you look confused."

"manners, Alyssa i understand the age difference but ive always said it but i am," i chuckle. "what happened last night?"

"you fell asleep after a few games of monopoly," she lifts her brow, tilting her head. "you really don't remember?"

i shake my head, "no, i don't even remember going to bed."

"you didn't to be honest," she chuckles, covering her mouth. "you fell asleep on the couch and i just took you to the bedroom, as you see."

"we slept together?" i scrunched my brows as i watched her.

"no, Alex."

"you didn't wanna sleep with me?"

"shut up and eat your food," she rolled her eyes at my comment, sipping on her coffee.

"you're right, i have somewhere to go."

"home?" she scrunches her brows in confusion.

"to get a chance of clothing, yes," i nod. "but it's Christmas-Eve or Christmas Day?"

"neither, it's the twenty-third."

"i have to stop by my mom's office," i bite my inner cheek as i practically munched onto my food. "i have more of her paperwork to file or trash."

"Alex," she says in a soft manner, sitting next to me. "how are you feeling?"

"im," i pause, glancing over at her, seeing she's eyeing me in full. she really gave me her full attention? shit. "im okay, like really im okay. ive been doing better."

"you know im here for you right?" she places her hand on top of mine, squeezing it.

i nod, "but the more im around you, the more these feelings grow and it sucks because one wrong move and you're pushing me away."