s4 e8

sitting here in class, i could hear the extremely loud ticking of the clock. maybe i was zoned out to the point that, that's all i could hear. fuck, was it loud.

my elbow resting on my table as my head laid ever so gently in the palm of my hand, watching Alyssa up at the front of the room. i felt as though everything was moving in slow motion, especially her lips as she spoke so elegant about such a subject.

a few gestures of the hands here and there as she spoke, pointing to the board a few times. watching her, i couldn't help but grin, my heart thumping against my chest. soft rhythms of my heart was felt inside of chest as my heart steadied.

i watched Alyssa in pure awe, damn she loves teaching.

the pure joy that ran through her veins whenever she's up at the front, teaching a general lesson. the joy in face, her honest facial expressions, seeing her lips curve into a smile.

to understand that classes and school was coming to an end was heartbreaking. a part of me was a bit sad but i was excited nevertheless. id never get to come back to class and bug Alyssa, like old times..id really miss that. but i will never miss the threats, i will never miss losing Ava..never. Ella really crossed the line with such things, at least she's in jail though.

as i took a breather, i felt a slight nudge on my arm which caused me to pull myself out of my thoughts. shifting my head to the right, my eyes landed on Ava, a worried expression upon her face as her brow rose.

"you alright..?" was the first question that fell from her mouth as her eyes never left mine. "you spaced out again, were you thinking or..?"

i nod, gathering my belongings as i stand up from my chair, "yes, i was just zoned. thank you for asking, love."

looking up, my eyes landed on Alyssa as she sat at her desk, eyes piercing her desktop. focused, i watched her spin the pen between her fingers, gnawing on her bottom lip. i could only assume she was entering the grades.

"hmm, are you gonna go talk to her or just stare at her? class is over."

chucking softly, i pulled my attention back to Ava, "Ava, really?"

"yes," she blurts a bit, shoving me lightly. "you cannot just stare at that women and expect her to read your mind."

i grin, hanging my head down low for a split second, "well, for your information, there's nothing on my mind right now."

"oh yeah?" she questions, cocking her brow as she watched me as if she was reading me. "what were you thinking about a few minutes ago?"

"how school is coming to an end and how Miss. Adams love teaching," i pause, looking up at Alyssa once more, my heart fluttering inside of my chest just slightly. fuck, i felt like i was melting. "how im never gonna get the chance to come and bother her anymore and how we're soon gonna go out separate ways.."

Ava shifts in her seat, pulling herself up she wraps herself around me tightly, squeezing my body. "baby, i don't care what happens, im never going to leave you. as i told you in high school, we're in this forever, you're stuck with me."

i grin, embracing her firmly, taking in her lovely scent, "i appreciate that, Ava. i appreciate you so much."

"mhm," she pops me, causing me to laugh. pulling away, she tilted her head just slightly as she pointed discreetly at Alyssa. "go. ill be in Eli's dorm, okay?"

i nod, not bothering to say anything back as i watch her walk away, inching closer towards the door before walking out. sighing, i inhaled sharply as i grabbed my things, making my way over to Alyssa.