s1 e9

"have you talked to Julia?" Ava asked suddenly. i haven't heard from her in about two weeks i believe, shit.

"no," i shook my head. "not since our little small occasion. i mean ive been busy with school so, eh," i shrug.

it was currently the end of the day for us and we were laid up in my house, in the living room area. it was only Thursday and i was purely exhausted. i kept telling myself we had only one week left but that wasn't helping me anymore.

"what are you doing this weekend ?"

"uh, i didn't have anything planned until Alyssa needed my help with something," i shrug once more. "i mean, it's nothing major, i think she just needs help with her apartment. its been "messing up", i don't know."

"she's hot, hot as fuck, and i don't see how you haven't tried to get with her yet. geez."

"bitch," i say before slapping her thigh.

"ouch! you don't have to hit me," she says while rubbing her thigh. "you know she's good looking, don't sit here and front."

"no ones fronting, she's my damn teacher and she dated my dad, that's nasty."

"dated," she repeated "past, which means she does not date him any longer."

"Ava, you're a weird human being."

"Alex."

"no shut up."

"dude, you cannot sit here and say she's not stunning. like the way she wears those skirts everyday, the way she struts down the halls in those high heels, the way her hair bounces off of her shoulders. her skin even glows, Alex."

Alyssa was hot, yes but damn she was my teacher. i can't say i found myself liking her because that was disgusting to even sit and think about but Ava was right, Alyssa was beautiful.

Alyssa had this thing about her that just made her so beautiful, maybe the attitude because man i adored my women with an attitude.

Alyssa was different though, she was so determined and forward. she was so driven and it made her sexy. ew, i cannot believe i was sitting here thinking like that.

but as hard as it is to admit, she was and she is. she's gorgeous, and her attitude? geez that makes it 100 times better.

"yeah Ava, she is."

"finally," she says while taking a sigh of relief. "took ages for you to admit that."

"uh, because she's our teacher ? dude is that not clicking for you up there ?" i say as i poke the side of her head. "that's weird."

"only if you make it weird."

"you're so disgusting," i eyed her coldly. "im not asking my teacher out, Ava. you ask her out."

"i mean i would but i don't do relationship, plus i like men a lot more than women."

"disgusting," women are just women, how could you like men more ?

"whatever."

•••

"where did you want this box again? in here or is it just trash?"

"just sit it there," Alyssa spoke softly. "fuck, this thermostat isn't working properly, shit works when it wants to work."

"let me see?" i moved over by her and messed with the thermostat a little. "up or down?"

"down, it's really hot in here right now and opening these windows aren't helping all too well."

i nod, "you just have to hold it for about a second or two. it works but you have to hold it."