s3 e7

morning came quicker than i was hoping but it was nothing. dragging myself from my bed, i looked over my shoulder at a peaceful sleeping Ava, cute.

"idiot," i shook my head, whispering to myself.

not wasting any more time, i walked over to my bedroom, taking a quick shower before getting dressed in some comfy clothing.

it was still cold, so.

after getting dressed, i took a few extra minutes to put on any jewelry, spraying myself with perfume before walking back over to the bed.

nudging Ava, i yanked the covers off of her, "Ava, get up, we have classes."

she groaned, rolling back over, "ugh, five more minutes."

"no," i chuckle. "meet me downstairs in 45 minutes, or else you'll be taking the bus," i throw a pillow at her head before leaving the bedroom.

heading downstairs, i stopped midway as i noticed a tall figure standing in the doorframe of the entry hall.

i lift my brow, "and who are you?"

"ah, you must be Alex," he spoke, his voice vaguely deep, deep deep, shit.

he stood about 6'1, he was very much on the muscular side. muscleman.

"hmm, you still have yet to answer my question, who are you?" i food my arms, leaning on the stair rails. "why are you here?"

"your father hired me, im your bodyguard," he holds his hands in front of him, crossed over one another. "you can call me Mr. Reed."

"Re-" i shake my head, collecting my throughs. "Reed?"

he nods, "yes, yes ma'am, Reed."

"Hmm," i frown my brows, watching him. "how old are you, Mr. Reed?"

"45," he says.

i shrug, "kids?"

he nods, "just one daughter, why?"

before i could open my mouth to say anything, Ava made her way down the stairs, "ready?"

"yes," i nod, walking over towards the door.

"where are you two headed?" Reed questioned.

"class," i glanced back at him. "my dad told you that, correct?"

he nods, "ill be there afterward, do i need a time?"

i shake my head, "no, but im usually done about early afternoon."

"noted, see you soon," he waves us off.

walking out of the house, Ava and i quickly jumped into the car, "and who's that?" Ava asked.

"my bodyguard," i glanced at her, turning over the engine. "he's 45, one kid."

"hmm, is he married?"

i shove her, "ew Ava, you're gross, and hell i wouldn't know, i didn't ask."

"ugh," she groans. "why not? he's hot."

"Ava, that man is not my business, all i am needed of him right now is his protection, not his life story."

luckily the school was right around the corner, as mentioned before so the drive was only a few seconds. pulling into the parking lot, i quickly parked before dragging myself from the car.

"looking good, Alexandra," i heard Evan say as he tried his hardest to whistle. dumb fuck. "dammit."

i chuckle, "yeah, good morning to you too, Evan."